very disappointed with the CI/ABO community.

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

very disappointed with the CI/ABO community.

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

Why? not because we didnt find the key first, not because i didnt get a server 5 goodie bag...
BUT because this whole night has really showed an ugly side of many of the posters i have seen. not only that, but as soon as we have access to server 5 (epic, right?) all that can be heard on irc and forums is WHINING AND BITCHING AND COMPLAINING. the irony here, is that most complaining were ones who earlier in the night were talking about leeches and how it didnt matter if you got a key, it was a bout the story. I call SHINZ! while there are many of you out there that are great, there are far too many more (at least louder) that cant seem to muster up the maturity of a 7 year old. When the going gets tuff, the IRIS community sits back and bitches that no one went out and did thier work for them.

/end rant.

-Ben
BootsMcGavin
Data [Conditional]

Re: very disappointed with the CI/ABO community.

Unread post by BootsMcGavin »

this will be locked quickly... you should be spending your time in server 5... analyzing
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

umm actually, the irc i ws in NO ONE whined until we got upset because we couldnt figure out the clue, that was it. just being upset.

i think the moochers where a big problem with this server.

and it saddens me to so that happen.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

I know it will get locked, no one is getting a pat on the back, and after reading it, you dont get a fuzzy feeling running down your spine.

I'd like to see this make it 4 minutes without a lock, or better yet, stickied and posted at the top. LOL.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

lol yes, yes, i whined... but only once!!!! and quietly!
but honestly like i just told D~
kudos to the mods! like right after it opened where were they? cataloging the info on server 5 and setting it up for all of us. you guys are cool and i owe you all cookies if ever we meet at some strange cultish microsoft party in the california desert!
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

While I kind of agree with what shamanistcrage has to say, it didn't need to be said.

I don't care who was first in finding the key. That doesn't matter. I'm upset with the amount of clutter that happened. If we had stayed organized and not posted everything that came to mind (I mean, actually thought through what we were about to say) we would have gotten through it easier. But, that doesn't matter now. Tomorrow something will happen, and that's all we can hope for.