Server 5 opening Discussion

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Mytre
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 5 opening Discussion

Unread post by Mytre »

i have been checking halo3.com .. but is weird taht server 5 says unlocked ht1-- but it doesnt let you get into server 5..weird
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by the new one »

Should be coding problem /forgot to put in link, so.. just wait, I suppose. Kinda like Server 1.
MasterChief2829
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MasterChief2829 »

''With no one left to reclaim it''... so we are the reclaimers of Earth? And the flood built the ark - wtf? They said they built it... unless the flood is or once were the forerunners... I'm confused.
Mytre
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mytre »

ok ..what is happening here..i mean.. server 5 is unlocked but it doesnt show well on halo3.com, the scramblin on the forums stopped a bit..

yesterday there was a guy whoclaimed to enter all keys.. but he was lying as he only putted a coded which password was boomerang and not artifactlocation. he thought that no one on the communities would notice that, but many did..

still, there are many question left.. hope to be online to watch those questions answer
Crimson Shade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Crimson Shade »

MasterChief2829 wrote:''With no one left to reclaim it''... so we are the reclaimers of Earth? And the flood built the ark - wtf? They said they built it... unless the flood is or once were the forerunners... I'm confused.
I'll offer my opinion, one I've held for quite a while now, which seems to have been vindicated:
The forerunner built the ark, and possibly, other instillations on Earth in order to protect it from the destruction caused by the activation of the Halo system.
Proof: I may be wrong (if so, someone can wack me with a wombat) but I'm pretty sure that I caught one of the frames that is only visible for a second in the Server 05 video as saying:
i'm paraphrasing "we built things on your world to keep you safe" and then, "If the plan works, they will survive, if not then" well duh, we die.

So, in conclusion, the Ark saves us. hmmm.... anyone for a biblical reference? ARK protects <people, animals, space aliens> from the FLOOD once they are ON BOARD.
NateTheNewt
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by NateTheNewt »

your not wrong, just 2 years late, that theory has been around since before HALO 2's launch...
MC_
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MC_ »

So... for people like me, who have been avidly following Halo 3 news for at least the past year, and who have closely watched the Iris campaign from the beginning, and who didn't realize that it was people just like them opening servers and getting prizes, and that they could participate too until the final server, and who decided to go to sleep (from what I can tell) about three minutes before the final clue on the Artifart location page appeared, after watching it every day for the past week...

What just happened?
Mytre
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mytre »

Crimson Shade wrote:
MasterChief2829 wrote:''With no one left to reclaim it''... so we are the reclaimers of Earth? And the flood built the ark - wtf? They said they built it... unless the flood is or once were the forerunners... I'm confused.
I'll offer my opinion, one I've held for quite a while now, which seems to have been vindicated:
The forerunner built the ark, and possibly, other instillations on Earth in order to protect it from the destruction caused by the activation of the Halo system.
Proof: I may be wrong (if so, someone can wack me with a wombat) but I'm pretty sure that I caught one of the frames that is only visible for a second in the Server 05 video as saying:
i'm paraphrasing "we built things on your world to keep you safe" and then, "If the plan works, they will survive, if not then" well duh, we die.

So, in conclusion, the Ark saves us. hmmm.... anyone for a biblical reference? ARK protects <people, animals, space aliens> from the FLOOD once they are ON BOARD.
may i say..there is another conclusion...the arc works as a shelter, to survive halo fire, in fact there has been a theory by me on halo2boards.com (mytre las) thats my user name there.

imagine.. why would truth go so fast to earth ,, to the ark. it could be a plot on halo 3, that truth knew taht halo could do, and what the ark could do against this..

.. im still waiting to anything new, on halo community
Kashaku
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Kashaku »

MC_ wrote:So... for people like me, who have been avidly following Halo 3 news for at least the past year, and who have closely watched the Iris campaign from the beginning, and who didn't realize that it was people just like them opening servers and getting prizes, and that they could participate too until the final server, and who decided to go to sleep (from what I can tell) about three minutes before the final clue on the Artifart location page appeared, after watching it every day for the past week...

What just happened?
Pretty Solid recap of last night's Events

If you've been following I'd look there first...
MC_
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MC_ »

Okay, thanks