Server 5 opening Discussion

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

d'arjwood
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 5 opening Discussion

Unread post by d'arjwood »

Just so you guys know... this is not over. Frank said in an interview that this would go on until the 25th or 26th (you know that date.
So look at the crap! Maybe there's gonna be like a "master server" or something. Who knows? We could all still have another crack at this!
Mytre
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mytre »

here is the audio..found then on a forum link.. freaking lucky to get a key and manage 100 first

http://gruntsrus.com/MB_5.MP3
Reaper
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Reaper »

Indeed, phase two has just begun and the game's paced has been jumped up dramatically. Maybe tomorrow we will be sent on another new hunt and start from scratch or it will continue as it has.

What do you believe phase 2 will bring about?
kulpdogg
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by kulpdogg »

HERE IS A SUMMARY OF TONIGHT'S EVENTS IN #HALO

*Siege88 goes to the NY location, but finds nothing (Coords are later updated and he apparant had bad coords)
*eccramer goes to the seattle location and sees what is now the server 5 video playing on a projector, but with the server 5 BPC key url on it
*eccramer calls Giga, he gets him and eccramer keys and then posts the url in #halo
*Key mania
*The end
from someone over at unfiction.

I believe it over the other crud that's been posted.
LordOsiris
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by LordOsiris »

kulpdogg wrote:
HERE IS A SUMMARY OF TONIGHT'S EVENTS IN #HALO

*Siege88 goes to the NY location, but finds nothing (Coords are later updated and he apparant had bad coords)
*eccramer goes to the seattle location and sees what is now the server 5 video playing on a projector, but with the server 5 BPC key url on it
*eccramer calls Giga, he gets him and eccramer keys and then posts the url in #halo
*Key mania
*The end
from someone over at unfiction.

I believe it over the other crud that's been posted.
so youre saying that the only reason the server was unlocked is because of a bad connection to a projector.
xxdangerkidxx
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by xxdangerkidxx »

Has anyone noticed that on halo3.com in the concept art section there is one picture of that crysopteron symbol named the device and apparently you need some kind of voice activation to do some kind of unlocking. Im not sure if it was already used in some sort of previous unlocking of servers.
AshofPompei
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by AshofPompei »

xxdangerkidxx wrote:Has anyone noticed that on halo3.com in the concept art section there is one picture of that crysopteron symbol named the device and apparently you need some kind of voice activation to do some kind of unlocking. Im not sure if it was already used in some sort of previous unlocking of servers.
Yes it has been noticed. Use the search function.

Either way. I was down at the location tonight and saw eccramer down there. the video was playing and was supposed to be up on the wall nearby. It was very interesting. eccramer mentioned something about other showings of the video at other locations in seattle, but I dunno the artifact page hasn't changed the coords.
tak
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by tak »

xxdangerkidxx wrote:Has anyone noticed that on halo3.com in the concept art section there is one picture of that crysopteron symbol named the device and apparently you need some kind of voice activation to do some kind of unlocking. Im not sure if it was already used in some sort of previous unlocking of servers.
It was used to unlock server 3. If you played back one of the sound files it took you to a page that handed out the keys.
MetalGear1022
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MetalGear1022 »

I think this isnt over.

It looks like the sound at the bounce path control is Adjutant Reflex, since episode five's file has a part that says "Tomorrow things may be clearer, but I will not be there to witness the clarity."
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

MetalGear1022 wrote:I think this isnt over.

It looks like the sound at the bounce path control is Adjutant Reflex, since episode five's file has a part that says "Tomorrow things may be clearer, but I will not be there to witness the clarity."
In other words...resume hibernation...NOW