Server 5...please read 1st post before you say anything

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Server 5...please read 1st post before you say anything

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

A recap was requested so I will try to make a short one with what I know.
1. server 5 will be opening soon to the best of everyone's knowledg so stop asking when.
2. TAL page has citys, today's date, and times. If you are unable to see them then look further back in the discussion to see them. people have posted them. http://www.theartifactlocation.com/ the password is boomerang
3. Jonas has nothing else to ad to the disscussion.
4. the timezones given at TAL are for the citys shown.
5. You must find the key before you should even bother with the site that you use it on.
6. The commercial mentioned so far has NO relavance to IRIS what so ever. If it does, we will only know once it has been released to the public at a later date.
7. please read ALL previous posts if you wish to join in the discussion unless you WANT to anoy those who have been trying hard to be helpfull and kind up to this point.
8. please look for the right place to post a question before you post it here. If there isn't an appropriat place for your question, make a new topic out of it and someone will answer you shortly or direct you to the appropriat information.
9. The Awsommods site or how ever you spell it has NOTHING to do with IRIS
Last edited by ProfessorHojo05 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bradxd
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server 5...please read 1st post before you say anything

Unread post by Bradxd »

ugh finally...
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Server 5...please read 1st post before you say anything

Unread post by Ibeechu »

I added that to the Server 5 Discussion thread. I shall now lock this, then.