SERVER 5 PENDING! [Discussion Thread]

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Echilda
Data [Conditional]

Re: SERVER 5 PENDING! [Discussion Thread]

Unread post by Echilda »

Makes sense. That way the gibberish is aligned.
Ghost
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ghost »

Yawar wrote:The LA Zoo recently got an american alligator, not a chinese one.
However, the LA zoo currently has 2 Chinese alligators.
LackOfKnowledge wrote:in all seriousness i don't think this has anything to do with this server opening
You're right. It very well may not. It just seems like something that we might want to keep our eye on. I don't think that we got the genome map for nothing. And seeing as how this animal is so endangered, the aforementioned facts stand out to me as a bit peculiar, if not anomalous.
ssx3master
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ssx3master »

Kashaku wrote:
ssx3master wrote:I cleared my Cache and refreshed....here's another snapshot. this time LA is one tic off.

edit: also im going to my friends house for a farewell party, but ill be on here there too. these keys better not come out in the time it takes me to get there lol
Clearing his throat

I'm a web designer...well amateur anyway...the code behind the message is Javascript mostly, and well...it's aligned to the right instead of the traditional left...thats the only reason I see that it's off...
Then why was Seattle the unaligned one back when there were no times? You can see in the picture i posted earlier that theres two spaces between the slashes and the gibberish by seattle when by ny and la theres only 1.

and NOW theres two spaces between the slashes and jibberish by LA and not seattle or NY
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Just finished the last 20 minutes of the bungie podcast and didn't hear any Iris related clues or anything suspicious.
LordOsiris
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by LordOsiris »

ii otnemem ii wrote:Just finished the last 20 minutes of the bungie podcast and didn't hear any Iris related clues or anything suspicious.
I have listened to the 1st 15, amd also nothing that would pertain to anything that may or may not happen today.
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

Holy crap! Sorry for the randomness, but I can't believe I actually have the opportunity to enter a server key. Of course, once it's active.
Kashaku
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Kashaku »

ssx3master wrote:
Kashaku wrote:
ssx3master wrote:I cleared my Cache and refreshed....here's another snapshot. this time LA is one tic off.

edit: also im going to my friends house for a farewell party, but ill be on here there too. these keys better not come out in the time it takes me to get there lol
Clearing his throat

I'm a web designer...well amateur anyway...the code behind the message is Javascript mostly, and well...it's aligned to the right instead of the traditional left...thats the only reason I see that it's off...
Then why was Seattle the unaligned one back when there were no times? You can see in the picture i posted earlier that theres two spaces between the slashes and the gibberish by seattle when by ny and la theres only 1.

and NOW theres two spaces between the slashes and jibberish by LA and not seattle or NY
...good Point, where'd you post the picture? I'll take a look at it and see if i can rule out any formating issues...
Dissolution241
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dissolution241 »

ii otnemem ii wrote:Just finished the last 20 minutes of the bungie podcast and didn't hear any Iris related clues or anything suspicious.
Same, gonna go through it again though.
LackOfKnowledge
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by LackOfKnowledge »

nothing in the podcast
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

Wait a second- real quick, what are the letters of the geneome that are different from that of the Alligator?