Artifact Location city letters

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Aegis
Data [Conditional]

Artifact Location city letters

Unread post by Aegis »

As we all know, in this Arg, trivial, and seemingly random things can be a step in the next direction. I, with a fantastic idea from SickTreeHugger, have decided to discuss what can become of one of those things.

This particular one is about [the site] http://theartifactlocation.com/.
I would like to see if there is any meaning to be found in the letters and spaces of the three cities listed on the site.

For example, SickTreeHugger noticed that there is an indentation before Los Ageles. Seeing this, I decided record all letters that did not have two other letters above and/or below them. This revealed the word[letters] LOANS.

Please, discuss, and type up anything you would like pertaining to this. Thank you, and good luck!

I would like to remind everyone to try to keep a pattern. We all know that if you simply destroy the letter's current structure and constuct your own words, you will get something. That approach is similar to adding, deviding, subtracting, and multiplying a number until you get what you want and calling it a coincidence, if you get what I'm saying. :mrgreen: :roll:
Injunfett
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Artifact Location city letters

Unread post by Injunfett »

I made a post in the other forum talking about we might have found server five and I have been telling all the members of The Index, that I think there might be something in the letters...

Also you post the letters that That are not in line but the letters that are in line with 3 in a row are

WEA YTG OTE RLL KEE

Also Across is

WYO ETTLE AELE
SickTreeHugger
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SickTreeHugger »

When you line up all the letters, left to right, top to bottom, you get this:

L O NS ES WEA AN YTG OTE RLL KEE S

And this jumble backwards leads to this:

Seek ll re to gty na aew se sn

Notice first word.
Aegis
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Aegis »

Injunfett wrote:I made a post in the other forum talking about we might have found server five and I have been telling all the members of The Index, that I think there might be something in the letters...

Also you post the letters that That are not in line but the letters that are in line with 3 in a row are

WEA YTG OTE RLL KEE

Also Across is

WYO ETTLE AELE
Thank you for your input Injunfett. I claim to have found nothing first, I apologize if I seem to. Whether people get to know about this by my post, your post, or someone else's post, let's just hope we can do something with it! :mrgreen:

I have to go for the night. I'll see what we've got by tomorrow!
SickTreeHugger
Data [Conditional]

SickTreeHugger wrote:When you line up all the letters, left to right, top to bottom, you get this:

L O NS ES WEA AN YTG OTE RLL KEE S

And this jumble backwards leads to this:

Seek ll re to gty na aew se sn

Notice first word.
Suppose the position of the city's words change.
That might lead to another word after seek. :?
Injunfett
Data [Authenticated]

Oh I was just stating that I agree with you thats all.. I have been looking at it since we found the site and I cant find anything or figure out if it is any use to anyone I have started to give up and figure I was just streching things.

I lined it up the way you guys are the first time, the only thing that throws me off is there not in line... look at the scrambled code its in a block format there all on line and its 10 characters.

So my train of thought was that it might be just the letters that are lined up, so hence WEA and so on. The thing is I searched the random letters go nothing, so if it is a clue or something maybe its in code it wouldnt be the first maybe we need to use the Cypher again? Maybe one of the citys is the keys to the code? The thing is if it was it would
Last edited by Injunfett on Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SickTreeHugger
Data [Conditional]

I think now, time is all that will tell. :cry:

But I really hope the word's positions will change! ;)
Injunfett
Data [Authenticated]

Woah kind of didnt finish lol stupid work...

Anyway I think it would lead probley lead to a new website if it was like most things so far.. which would make the site usless I dont know right now but your right time will tell
SickTreeHugger
Data [Conditional]

I noticed something very small, probably insignificant, but as the words and random code scroll across, if you pay close attention to Los Angeles, it will stall for a second. if I knew how to freeze that image...
SickTreeHugger
Data [Conditional]

sorry, I watched it again and didn't see it.
I must be crazy :roll:

actually, New York is the one that stalls