server 5 stuff has been found already

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

suitedjock
Data [Conditional]

Re: server 5 stuff has been found already

Unread post by suitedjock »

The 3 points are also not random..

They make a right angled triangle

sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

which points towards africa :D
suitedjock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by suitedjock »

sharpsniper99 wrote:which points towards africa :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

i posted this at unifiction, but it makes just as much sense here:
thebruce wrote:I know I'm posting this in various threads, but only what's relevent to the thread

Technically 206.16.223.76 at this point is unconnected to anything. Most likely clues released just before server 5 (as usual) will lead to 206.16.223.76, where the 'boomerang' clue/password would be used.

My hope though is that *.76 isn't related to server 5 in that sense, because it's definitely been made active faaar too early (unless server 5 is opening within a couple of days). So I hope it's more of a post-server4 story arc that'll be used by something that'll happen by the weekend...

so we've got a missing link: unknown/boomerang -> ?? -> 206.16.32.76 -> ?? -> Server 5?
Hmm I reckon that the random text, will in time be changed by Microsoft bit by bit to spell out a zip code or something, its random at the moment, but in time itl change I think

i think itl happen more like this:

so we've got a missing link: unknown/boomerang -> ?? -> 206.16.32.76 -> the actual zip codes or whatever of the locations (not sure where server Server 5 fits in though)

bit of cross board quoting there, i hope you dont mind Bruce
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

ilovebees ended with having Halo 2 hands-on in a few cities. Or maybe one city. And Loews Thetres giving out DVDs containing the audio log of the entire ilovebees saga to anyone who walked in and said "The operator left a message for us". This could be something similiar.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

The only problem is that it doesn't say where in the cities are...whatever. Also, to above, it's not pointing toward Africa, at least not the part we're interested in, more towards Italy.
Hayday
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Hayday »

thats not much help cause theres many artifacts in italy ROMAIN artifacts. . . .unless it is pointing too where i am which is south of italy but in africa =O i knew tunisia wasnt frogotten! lol
DocOctavius
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DocOctavius »

Guys, it's NEW YORK LA AND SEATTLE. They're not pointing at anything, they're obviously locations of some Halo 3 release thing or arg element to be revealed later. Where else would you hold a giant release party? New York, LA and Seattle (where MS is located [for all the rock dwellers]). It's not an arrow, just 3 cities.
Hayday
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Hayday »

DocOctavius wrote:Guys, it's NEW YORK LA AND SEATTLE. They're not pointing at anything, they're obviously locations of some Halo 3 release thing or arg element to be revealed later. Where else would you hold a giant release party? New York, LA and Seattle (where MS is located [for all the rock dwellers]). It's not an arrow, just 3 cities.
hope they add toronto somewhere in there cause im not gonna drive to Seattle, new york, or LA
RighteousFury
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by RighteousFury »

Huzzah, I'm near Seattle.