We got shafted.

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Re: We got shafted.

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

its kinda hard to enjoy "playing" a viral marketing campaign- this is not an arg, i mean the last two "episodes" didnt even have something leading up to them- at least in my opinion
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

well i was kicking myself for sleeping in but... im so tech challanged that i wouldnt have had a chance anyway lol. ^^; it seems like this was all just dropped on top of everyone and while i quiver to jelly thinking about getting a book signed by eric nylund.... im totally glad im playing/participating. i mean think of the community we're apart of (besides the leeches), its really awesome.
and omega *hugs*, i totally feel for you. i was kind of irritated when i saw that amount of invisible people on today... its like not even half of them have been on to participate in any way just leech.
im off to pre-order my halo 360!! ^o^/
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

What are the 5 stages of grief? All I know is that I've moved on from anger to sadness. Looking at the IM way of delivery, I *saw* that site and IM address while only a few did, and before it was posted.....I should have gone after the guy. I don't know if AOL IM would have worked, but I could have tried..... :oops: