new arrivals

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

new arrivals

Unread post by bumontheroad »

it looks like we have alot of people posting information who have just joined the forum...convinient timing. pay attention to what they post

edit: examples are krickett, APF, soup87 (who figured out the boomerang password)
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Re: new arrivals

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

maybe they have been active on other boards, and just want to throw us a bone.
Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

People who join the discussion only when they have something substantive to contribute. I don't see anything suspicious about it. Some people like to flap their gums endlessly on this topic (like me), some are content to sit back and just read until they have something really interesting to say.
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

it's not that i'm suspicous, what i'm saying is that perhaps (emphasis on that) they're part of the people running the game, and are throwing these hints at us to get us moving along the game

people who post breakthroughs within minutes of joining the board? too important to be a coincidence, since most people really into the board are already on this forum
monctezuma
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by monctezuma »

But the boomerang page was of no use for the opening of server 04...
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

however, it does seem to lead us further along the game....look, just pay attention to their posts, because they are clues for getting further ahead
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

Apologies, but this thread is worthless. All information that is made availible, if not payed attention to at first, is repeated over and over if it is important. The forums are cluttery as is.