Thomas Sanatos

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Thomas Sanatos

Unread post by Avateur »

As stated in my first post now:

DO NOT EMAIL PROFESSOR THOMAS VOLMAN AT CORNELL UNIVERSITY. HE IS NOT RELATED TO IRIS. Thank you. :)
Akira459
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Akira459 »

ummm, why did it go from 37 posts to 30? :?:
Street Ninja
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Street Ninja »

Akira459 wrote:ummm, why did it go from 37 posts to 30? :?:
people were talking about sending an email to Volman
Relativiox
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Relativiox »

I don't get why though. Sure it's the two name smushed together, but it's neither name.

Anyway I was gonna ask Sanatos this
I would like to thank you for all that you have done, and also offer my condolences on the disappearance of Jonas. I assume the letter J is just him signing his note. But I would say that he is off researching, maybe a new book in extension to this one. I am intrigued by his thinking and would be delighted if this was the case.
But I don't have a "valid" account or whatever because I haven't bought anything from amazon.
Last edited by Relativiox on Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akira459
Data [Undefined]

yeah i suppose, so for the sake of him i guess we shouldn't try to contact him
Squirrel
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Squirrel »

ok check it out. Looking at the figure in the amazon book. first off i want to say that maybe we should ask Thomas Sanatos if he knew what the name of the detective agency that Volman put together was... or if any of their combined works were published.

Second i think the figure we are looking at is some type of wormhole. hence the proteins emitted comes in. using the black hole to accelerate particles and transfer them on a quantum level. but i still dont see how this ties in with dna... yet. tired. going to sleep.

-squirrel-
W.E. 43!!!
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by W.E. 43!!! »

:roll:

EDIT: Well if Thomas Sanatos's is timeline is right, he wont reply till between 3:00pm and 7:00pm
Last edited by W.E. 43!!! on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akira459
Data [Undefined]

umm is this thread being hacked or what stuff keeps getting deleted...
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Sorry for all of the deleted posts, but it's to clear up clutter. This topic is meant for the discussion of posts by Thomas Sanatos at Amazon.com--nothing else.

We have a great Search function that after a few key words are almost guaranteed to show info discovered and spoken of before. I'll be posting a note in the first post of this topic directing you to the general discussion topic about the poem and Cast Away Theory book in general, also found here.
NateTheNewt
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by NateTheNewt »

I still think that we should ask Santos what Jonas' theories were, and what was his last conclusion befor he went missing was. It could lead us to something, considering it has been a major focal point of this whole lead that started with the image of the book cover in the Server 3 picture.