bungie webcams updated - really does seem arg related

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

DEM1ZE
Data [Conditional]

Re: bungie webcams updated - really does seem arg related

Unread post by DEM1ZE »

I would be very hesitant on calling a non toll free number. Like others have said, I doubt Bungie would make us pay for our own phone calls. They also don't want us harassing the country. (or this guy)
S3NATOR
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by S3NATOR »

If you look at the words "Hotel Echo Automated Protocol Bravo Sound" (I picked these words because they are all indented) you get HEAP BS. LOL!

S3N
Ryu
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ryu »

S3NATOR wrote:If you look at the words "Hotel Echo Automated Protocol Bravo Sound" (I picked these words because they are all indented) you get HEAP BS. LOL!

S3N
I wondered if there was a deeper meaning to why words are indented.
Echilda
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Echilda »

Changed again

Now reads

Bird is down request immediate evac

Request denied LZ is too hot

Not for me

The words evac, hot and me appear on their own line of the post it and have a line drawn by them.
Bird is
down request not
request denied for
immediate LZ is too me---
---evac--- ---hot---

Its hard to get them exact in text!

EDIT - My formatting doesnt seem to want to display!
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

As I said in my speculation post, I really don't think this is ARG related. Half of it is random (I challenge someone to find the connection between the cake>pie debate in this ARG) and the other half seems planted as if to be too obvious on purpose. It makes no sense that part of this would be ARG related and the other part just people goofing around. When the clues have come, they come hard and true. The FCC ads were all posted on the same date with the same number, some weren't real ads, or some didn't have fake numbers.

The way that reads to me is "Liz is too hot" "Not for me" I think they're just laughing, and laughing harder at people trying to make sense out of it.

Also, Bungie isn't "supposed" to have anything to do with the ARG. Obviously they're the puppet masters, but they don't position themselves as catalysts to the actual process. I really think this is just some good natured goofing.
failedparachute
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by failedparachute »

To me it seems that it's almost like they're giving us a taste of some of the dialogue in Halo 3. I could see some Marines having their Pelican shot down, and then a superior officer, Lord Hood or Miranda maybe denying their request for evac, and then Master Chief steps up and says, "Not for me." It's the kind of line you can picture him saying. So while this is interesting, I don't believe it related, unless something else crops up.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

it's a joke... a joke... "LZ is too hot!" "...Not for me!" haha, ye know?
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Dalthanas wrote:The way that reads to me is "Liz is too hot" "Not for me" I think they're just laughing, and laughing harder at people trying to make sense out of it.
thebruce wrote:it's a joke... a joke... "LZ is too hot!" "...Not for me!" haha, ye know?
Bruce and I agree, and when two such great minds are in agreement, well then it's as good as true. ;)
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

to me it seems like a ongoing story - who knows if its related to the arg though - im definatly going to follow it
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

its an ongoing story, reminds me of Black Hawk Down