bungie webcams!

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Re: bungie webcams!

Unread post by Frogwart »

Webcam #2 appears to have the only correct timestamp info, and the hall leading to Bungie Studios.
The info on #3 looks purposely added (where in Bungie Studios would it reach a temperature of +106.5 degrees?), and there's nothing to note date or time on cam #1.

I'm just curious, what about a small Warthog and a blue Spartan doing the splits on a cd at the back of a computer (or front of an air conditioner?) with a Post-it note on it has anything to do with this ARG?

OMG! I just saw a security guard standing in Webcam #2!!! :o :shock: :?

Seriously, I did, but I was sarcastic about the excitement of it... ;)
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

It doesn't appear the cameras are refreshing... they look like still pictures.... hmm.

I've never looked at the cams so I duno how they work lol... clarifacation please?

EDIT: well it seems like they are running a series of pics.... i keep refreshing and it changes there notone there then a person by a door and then no one then person by the door and now someone lookign at the camera.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

the exposure/temp thing, has been on there since before H3 was announced.
DeepEcho
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by DeepEcho »

Yeah, the Pie Cam (Camera 3) has been numerous places before. I seem to remember it in the Bungie fridge on one occasion, though it might have just fallen under the desk for a few hours. I'm not sure what is up with the dates. They've been like that for as long as I can remember.

lolz. I saw the Security Guard too! :o
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Been a few hours since I noticed this, but I never got around to typing it up until now. Webcam changed again earlier. Spartan is standing now, dice is gone or hidden behind the Warthog (which has been moved, a HALO 2 logo button thing is there now, and so is one of those clothes-hanger looking thingies that you find on walls in dressing rooms.
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

Maybe i'm looking to close to the screen... but I kinda see something in cam 3. It might be pixels since the camera is fuzzy.

I see a face... sorta... this is to the left of the warthog.

EDIT: sorry it's so small... i'll get a better pic if anyone wants it.
MadTsunami
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MadTsunami »

Please do.
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

OK i'll edit this post with a biger one... gimme a sec...

EDIT: here ya go... hope this is big enough (I did it in paint)
NightmareRec0n
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by NightmareRec0n »

Can some try to throw these in Photoshop....To see if we get a clearer image of the post-its?
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

This topic should probably be locked and taken to HBO or B.net. I'm convinced that this has nothing to do with the ARG.