I have a connection between the Isaac CARET and SOTA + Stars

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

Doug The Ripper
Data [Undefined]

I have a connection between the Isaac CARET and SOTA + Stars

Unread post by Doug The Ripper »

Okay some of you may have seen the recent ufo sightings along with a guy who calls himself "Isaac" who claims to have worked with the government learning about these UFOs.

Okay if you are unfamiliar with what I am saying ^^^ check out this thread

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=209552

and this guys "Isaac" site http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

Okay now you may be saying ........... okay.............. you're point?

Well I have a couple things here, the picture that we found on the one site of the stars

It resembles almost identically to that of the recent UFO sighting that look like dragonflies basically the same thing.

Now another thing about the SOTA, check out the quote at the very top of the page
http://societyoftheancients.com/
I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton
Ummm look at the guy who said that's first name and check back AGAIN at the caret site what does the guy call himself? You guessed it Isaac.

I don't know what this means but either this is the next step or just shear dumb luck.

-GT: Doug The Ripper
Last edited by Doug The Ripper on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ross
Data [Conditional]

Re: I have a connection between the Isaac CARET and SOTA + Stars

Unread post by Ross »

Very small connection. The image in your post dose not load either.

The site is also covered in adverts and it makes me think this is not connected. As all the other sites releated to the arg do not have adverts.
Demerzel
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Demerzel »

Ross wrote:Very small connection. The image in your post dose not load either.

The site is also covered in adverts and it makes me think this is not connected. As all the other sites releated to the arg do not have adverts.
Indeed.
R2K Griz
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by R2K Griz »

i know that it all maybe BS but really. go to that guys fortune city site and read that and the documents and pictures he has, thats believable. also isaac does make a connection AND for all of this to happen in california, supposively one of the good sites for the "great american city" that is starting to fall in the upcoming h3...and isaac mentions them being able to be cloaked in invisibility another connection that forerunner and/or covenant ships could have, unlikely, but we havent seen anything else new so im deeming this a good find.
Doug The Ripper
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Doug The Ripper »

Ross wrote:Very small connection. The image in your post dose not load either.

Ummm because it's a free web hosting site, the ads aren't by Isaac but by fortunecity.com

Come on, you can do better than that.
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Doug The Ripper wrote: Ummm because it's a free web hosting site, the ads aren't by Isaac but by fortunecity.com

Come on, you can do better than that.
He makes a valid point, no other site thats in game has been hosted outside of halo/bungie (including the SOTA site). I think that a connection based on the first name of a spaceship seeing fellow and Isaac Newton is a bit of a stretch, sorry mate. The "dragonfly" type images are very common in ghost/alien photos, and has to do with a difference in shutter and aperture speed with certain things like... snowflakes, or large dust motes, in the frame.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

This still appears to be a dead end. Locking.