Possibly a new lead? *Update*

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

strikenowhere
Data [Undefined]

Possibly a new lead? *Update*

Unread post by strikenowhere »

Found this on Digg:

http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

Update:
Apparently, Coast to Coast AM http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2 ... heme=light received a letter from this guy and thought highly enough of it to post a link....perhaps there will be some eventual radio coverage on this stuff?
Last edited by strikenowhere on Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hun7er
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Possibly a new lead? (Article about spaceship sightings on D

Unread post by Hun7er »

...i don't understand what this could possibly have to do with the ARG. it just looks like some guy's fantasy to me. nothing in here says halo to me. maybe i've missed something?
Scelus
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Possibly a new lead? *Update*

Unread post by Scelus »

Not seeing any relation here, either.

And looks like some rampant photoshop to me.
GLuebben
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by GLuebben »

No glyph = doubt.
DiscipleN2k
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DiscipleN2k »

GLuebben wrote:No glyph = doubt.
My thoughts exactly. I think we've got to hold to the current pattern. All in game resources thus far have been tagged with that glyph & everything we've at one time believed to be in game that was later proven to be out of game, was missing it. I'm going to assume from this point forward that all our resources will have the glyph.
System Failure
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by System Failure »

What did catch my eye references to "writing" to controlled its self, and had multiple layers of meaning. This reminds me of when in First Strike the Spartan team was in the mines under the UNSC fortress at Reach. Fred? was touching the Forerunner symbols, and as he touched them they moved, almost as the were acting on their own, much like this guy talks about a language that could do its own processes. It also makes me think of the control panels in Halo, where all the symbols on the panel were always moving, almost as if they had something to do. Lastly When Fred? cut his hand on the writing, the Glyphs on the wall started changing as if each character was its own system.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

I believe that's the same craft seen in the Lyca stuff and dot game and number websites. The website has numerous grammatical errors and the IP ends up in New York and appears to have no relation to Microsoft. This doesn't appear to have anything to do with the ARG. If it ends up having to do with the ARG, PM me. Locking this thread.