Attention: The Gamertag is Fake

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

MereCatfish
Data [Undefined]

Re: Attention: The Gamertag is Fake

Unread post by MereCatfish »

To be honest, I had my doubts about the gamertag anyway.
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Cha0sReborn wrote:Ah, too bad. Kinda disappointing, especially those earlier XBL conversations with him being fake. Those were really interesting. The faker definitely did a good job, what with the Vic message machine and all (assuming he engineered that).
To be honest the Vic message made me slightly suspiscious anyway. Why wuld a monitor (or whatever s/he/it is have an answering machine, especially one with an RvB quote on it, but I figured that was just the ARG guys paying homage to the guys at RT
SG Noodles
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by SG Noodles »

I think it is all rather funny. Everybody keeps saying 0100 am, what timezone does that refer to? I am AST and will probably have to make a rather large conversion and to figure out stuff... otherwise I will be late and then that may tick the Adj off!
nomis78
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by nomis78 »

well looks like he had us all fooled there then, but props to how well he pulled it of and for having the good grace to quit while he was ahead.

my response to his message
well props to ya mate, you had the majority of HBO fooled.

thankyou for having the good grace of quitting before things got thrown too far off course to make us unable to figure the real thing out

regards

nomis
never let it be said im a sore looser

(ill update all page's and documents i have regarding it with the apropiate information, however i think i'll leave them available to anyone wishing to read them, they were quite fun while it lasted)