New Video on Avery Fane's YouTube!!

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

Plasmoe
Data [Conditional]

New Video on Avery Fane's YouTube!!

Unread post by Plasmoe »

Alright so we know that Avery is a member of SOTA and he was in the Vancouver rally video. Yesterday he mysteriously deleted all his videos. well, he's the latest....

rough streets of vancouver society

Again, the only way this video is connected is with the word "society" and Avery Fane.

enjoy
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: New Video on Avery Fane's YouTube!!

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

yeah its completely unrelated in my opinion, avery has even deleted his facebook account, he even sent me a message
"whyd u fucking post our convos on the net" - or something like that and well if he was a part of a arg he would have known to expect that.
either way it already general consensus he was justhired to hand out pampflets, and yeah i think hes given up trying to help or confuse us
Boston_Will
Data [Conditional]

Re: New Video on Avery Fane's YouTube!!

Unread post by Boston_Will »

I think we can all conclude Avery Fane has nothing left to do with the arg. He was a hired actor to give out leaflets at the SOTA rally, and thats all, his job is done. I think he thought he would have a little fun confusing us with his posts on Myspace and Facebook and by the looks of it he got fed up with it all and called it quits.