Avery Fane's MySpace Blog

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

Avery Fane's MySpace Blog

Unread post by Tweek178 »

Wow...

Circles... and patterns. Anyone else see all the Halo terms jumping out at them from the newest post? (6/14 Thursday)
I'll spare you all my views on symbology and mind control/social relevance; however I want to talk about the most universal symbol: the circle.
I came back to Canada, only to school for two years and end up back in Japan from 2001 until just last Jan. Yes, that's seven years.
Only now I was a 'suit' for the government, in education & deployment no less - how strange is that. More than once did I run into students from my old (elite) high school in their famous outfits (the school had a bright bright blue jacket). Needless to say I never spoke to them.
(the first place I planted my flag in Japan)
... but again, there I was EVEN AFTER the transfer, on familiar turf.
And it -is- a huge area. Lastly, my job was managing education where I grew up: I was a kid there, and a student - I then became an adult and not just a teacher, but 'the boss' of teachers; quite a development, no?
I guess you're starting to see patterns?
SO, the point of all that? Where will my nomadic travels take me next? I'm trying to stay within a 7 hour flight of my Grand Father, basically my reason and inspiration for trying so hard at everything I do.
Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

More clues?

and New York is where one of the most important women in my life, whom I've loved more than life itself lives, and I still love her immensely, so talk about -another- full circle?
Alluding to Cortana?
The funny bit is that one job is at the same bistro/lounge I used to work at in 2004/05, and I'm also doing marketing work for the same firm I worked with in 2004/5. Small circles, but circles no less.
Travelling and revisiting places from 2?
So while I've drawn lines about things I won't do/get into again, it's funny how I'm taken care of by the powers of the universe in a manner that is comfortable and also predictable in a way I can work with it.... Summertime too - my most productive, but often single months around the corner; I think everyone should know their cycles (=circles), and I know mine.
Cycles... Cyclical nature of time? End of the production cycle for H3?
o where to next? Summer holds the possibility of a cheap flight to UK. Winter holds India & Vietnam (new opportunities, travel, and old friends reunited).
More locations, and revisiting old places. Reuniting with Cortana, Gravemind, Johnson and the Arbiter? Keyes' daughter?
but considering all the countries/places/things/jobs/etc I've been involved in - it's funny that it's always so relative. Don't you think?
Related nature of all the places we've seen and been to in the Haloverse?
come back and live your legend,
just as this trip back to Canada finds me a greater and more powerful man than my other trips
I know my network's steady, will wait, and will always be loved by me; that being said I also trust that my network will await my return as I travel the world, this plane, this existence on my quest.
Will I perform with a band? Will I get into a fight (not looked forward too)? Will I win a fight (been a few of those)? Will I resolve conflict peacefully? Will I unite lovers? Will I do all the little things?

Well, too bad for me, that's not how life works; it's all broad strokes, isn't it? the little details, they'll all happen, however it's the big picture that's the focus my attention, and if my cards fall right, the focus of the world. Love is the only constant.

Muzik: Rocket (Live acoustic ver.)
Loaded questions all, I'd say.
Mrguy
Data [Conditional]

Re: Avery Fane's MySpace Blog

Unread post by Mrguy »

I might have missed somthing.. but who is this?
Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

He's a dude that posted some pictures related to the situation.

He's tied to SOTA somehow. Not sure how his site was found exactly. Just took a look, and all the references seemed to clearly link him to Halo and the game.
Mrguy
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mrguy »

Got it, saw it ina few other posts. I hope its lagit
Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

The selected quotes above indicate legitimacy to me.

The first word that jumped out at me was "turf." When I saw "planted my flag" a few lines up, I thought, well, that seems pretty clear.

Anyone been to his site? A couple of photoes look like they might be 'shopped... But I don't have a good eye for that sort of thing.
Mrguy
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mrguy »

His myspace?
Or his website

Seems like his pics are la-git.

I dont see anything off kilter.
c2h6o
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by c2h6o »

There are 16 times where "circles" come up in that entry date.

"Now, there've already been three/four minor circles in just the last paragraphs alone, but here comes the first big one, in my eyes."

An iris connection?? Personally, I think that he is the voice of a forerunner or construct, him being an actor and all.

But it is kinda creepy that he would justify having thousands of people scouring his personal entries for clues. :?:
Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

Mrguy wrote:His myspace?
Or his website

Seems like his pics are la-git.

I dont see anything off kilter.
His website. I haven't actually looked at his normal MySpace page, though I've tried adding him as a friend on Facebook.

On his regular site, a couple of the ones where he's in Japan look a bit..."off."

I dunno. Like I said, I don't have great eyes for that sort of thing.

Um...and a minor point, but are you spelling "legit" like that on purpose?
Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

Looks like I was paying attention to the right signs.

Unfiction people tore apart his site earlier: here.

Seen there: A picture of good Mr. Fane posed like a maiden with angel wings. Holding Iris flowers.

So, he's clearly in-game. Now to tear his stuff apart until we find every hidden thing on his sites.