FCC PHONE NUMBER CHANGED, NEW COMPANY ANSWERS!!

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Re: FCC PHONE NUMBER CHANGED, NEW COMPANY ANSWERS!!

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Doug52392 wrote: I didnt mean full credit, just mention the fact that I was the person who gave you the file.
If this turns out to be something, I promise I will personally change Bruce's wiki to say "The audio file, uploaded on ABO by Doug52392" - but I don't think you should worry so much about credit. We all build off each others ideas. I, for example, post a tremendous amount and contribute very little, but it makes me happy. But the sooner we have the file, the sooner we can start disecting it and see if we're jumping down a rabbit hole here.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

to re-iterate, the question is about background voices heard just after the woman says "communications in one place, at a low price"
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

it says i cant upload it because it has to be smaller than 2mb. I had to zip it because it said the extention wav is not allowed.
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

Renegade wrote:so, we can officially let this thread die right? i mean come on it was never a clue anyway.

time to work on the artifact location!

(damn randomness)
Ok, ill stab this thread a million times :)