possibly related?

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

wyoming19904
Data [Conditional]

possibly related?

Unread post by wyoming19904 »

the SOTA seems to pay more attention to stonehenge then any other piece of their evidence and they keep talking about it as a calender. The 719hz sound turned out to reveal a picture that looks likea lunar sequence does anyone else think these are related?
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Re: possibly related?

Unread post by Frogwart »

Anything is possible...

Does anyone care to investigate further and report their findings here?
wyoming19904
Data [Conditional]

yes i do i allready have enough locked forums on my resume for this arg lol
wyoming19904
Data [Conditional]

ok, so far just a small finding but in the top left of this page (http://www.astrocal.co.uk/) is a lunar calender that could loosely be comparted to the glyph positions (especially ones on star map)

EDIT: HUGE DISCOVERY the symbol in "modus108" as people have re-named it resembles times of the month on the lunar calender in the site i found (link above) anyone care to comment?? (either month or constellation symbol)

EDIT 2: another thing found, in ancient times (such as the forerunners would have lived in) people stuck poles into the ground (middle circle of glyph) and the suns relative position would create a line that would also change positions depending on winter solstice (like an advanced sundial)

Finnally many people have posted on the significance of a theory in quantum mechanics and the way particles passs through a single place as a ingle line. This theory was also on modus108 anyway stonehenge's use as a calender is dictated by where the light passes through the stones (in a solid beem or two beams) perhaps the glyph is a diagram of stonehenge and the lines represent where the light passes through. any thoughts??
Last edited by wyoming19904 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.