Halo3.com images

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

Gold_7
Data [Conditional]

Halo3.com images

Unread post by Gold_7 »

Not sure if it has been pointed out but at the Halo3.com website under media, under screenshots, the image labeled High Ground Screenshot 1 has some hidden images I cant make out but one looks like a face. Choose the image then hit download to get it in full size, scroll right to the spike nade at the top then look to the right there are some images there mixed in with the clouds just set very opaque. I don't have photoshop or anything to better examine the pic. May be really old news as I have only been following the ARG for a couple of weeks now.

Some more thoughts/ideas I have had looking at the images, wonder if the 719 Hz image is "The structure" we see MC looking over in the original trailer?

Also in the last wallpaper on the site, the back ground image of cortana's eyes, it looks like her eye imaged very much like the 719 Hz image ???. Which also got me thinking about this game being nicknamed IRIS and her iris having a possible image in it, a punn of sorts?
LoneRanger 2.5
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Halo3.com images

Unread post by LoneRanger 2.5 »

Not sure if it has been pointed out but at the Halo3.com website under media, under screenshots, the image labeled High Ground Screenshot 1 has some hidden images I cant make out but one looks like a face.
You talking about the smoke rings? Other than that, there's nothing in the image I can see that could be perceived as abnormal.
Some more thoughts/ideas I have had looking at the images, wonder if the 719 Hz image is "The structure" we see MC looking over in the original trailer?
Could you explain a bit more what you mean?
Ross
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ross »

All you are seeing is a trail of smoke. Small puffs leading off from the spike grenade as it moves through the air.
Gold_7
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Gold_7 »

Smoke rings, man this ARG stuff will make a man go crazy... I swear one of those to the far right has a face in it. I mean heck I got my wife on standby in case any strange packages come in the mail ( I was one of the 100 who got a key in on the server 5 repeat). My cell phone rings with a strange # last week and there was no one there just a sound like a train or a car on the interstate and I listened for almost 2 minutes hoping it was somehow related to this (since during the age update it asked for cell phone # I thought it might be related).

This is fun but in a strange way.

Thanks!
Gold_7
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Gold_7 »

Could you explain a bit more what you mean?
As I watched the trailer where MC steps up to the cliff and looks out at "the structure" (not sure what else to call it) that looks to be setting up to fire I wonder if that is what the 719Hz image is a picture of that... seems like the trailer could be in africa, the image has something over africa.... again probably all just wishing but thought i'd share the idea.
uncle_trubble
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by uncle_trubble »

The trailer IS in africa-it was confirmed that the wreckage of the New Mombasa space elevatoris in the background in one direction, with Kilamanjaro in the opposite direction, putting the object right on the border between today's Tanzania and Kenya.