New Clue from E3 Video?

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

Agent ME
Data [Authenticated]

Re: New Clue from E3 Video?

Unread post by Agent ME »

They can activate a lot of the structures - they use the map room to find the control room, they're able to lock the doors to the map room, use the bridges on Delta Halo, etc.. They just don't get the title 'Reclaimer' and the privilege of killing all life in the galaxy.
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

maybe because humans are more genetically similar to the forerunners
SPARTAN_G294
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SPARTAN_G294 »

Possibly, I mean in Halo 2 (I forget which chapter) Guilty Spark called both the Brutes and the Elites "meddlers" and referred to Keyes as "Reclaimer". Sorry if I repeat myself, it's a horrible habit.
pterodactyl
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by pterodactyl »

Or maybe the Forerunners are human ancestors and the Covenant evolved from them. :shock:
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

no, because the covenant are a collection of beings, somewhere (cant remember) it states that the prophets evolved on a planet that was once inhabited by the forerunners
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

SPARTAN_G294 wrote:
atenz wrote:got it! the forerunner are stormtroopers, and they constructed mini tractor beams into there artifacts! lol, nah but maybe the covenant and humans arent the forerunner, but are just a sub-species of the forerunner, both evolved to fit in with there environment. and thats why they would be a subspecies, and thats why they would all look so different.
But that doesn't explain how the Covenent can't activate Halos and other Forerunner structures while humans can.

lol where is your source on that, the covenant can use ALL of the forerunner artifacts, as can the humans, the difference being there motivation for there use, (ie. the covenant not being called reclaimers)

and on a different issue entirely, the covenant are a collection of beings yes, but it doesnt mean that all of the races ARENT the forerunner, they could be the forerunner, just evolved, and seperated for a time, then brought back together. as the covenant.
t0rm3n7
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by t0rm3n7 »

atenz wrote:not sure if i remember where it is exactly, but in the e3 H3 tralier when they are in space, (the chief and friends) and it seems right after it shows the cheif walk up to the front of the pelican, if you look out into space i think its at 1:27, there is an object that looks oddly ALOT like a halo, im not sure if thats right or not though, im on a crappy computer at the moment, and i wont be able to check it out until i get home this weekend
You're right...That's weird
That might not be Earth...
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by scapermoya »

hot damn - that ISN'T earth. i never noticed that before!

but it doesn't look like a halo either..... wtf?

check out these 'wings' sticking up, i don't recognize them from anywhere....

if you look closely at wing 2.jpg, you can see that at the right-top of the 'wing', there is the same sort of ornamental spire as you can see in full on wing 1.jpg

maybe i have been smoking too much weed lately (very possible), but has this been addressed yet? have people been assuming this was earth? I know i've seen some people saying they saw glyph-type symbols on the ground (which there are in the same scene), but they were referring to 'earth roads'. to paraphrase obi wan, this is no earth.
Attachments
wing 1.jpg
wing 1.jpg (102.53 KiB) Viewed 8157 times
wing 2.jpg
wing 2.jpg (87.43 KiB) Viewed 8156 times
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

These pictures and speculation involving them are unrelated to the ARG and should be taken to B.net or HBO. But some food for thought: A shield world? An Ark world? An unknown world? Who says it's Earth or Halo? But yeah. Other than that, speculation on this should end here. If none of this can be found related to the ARG, I'll be locking the thread.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

wow man, i apologize with my ground breaking speculations and general off-topic-ness, can you take this to speculation? after if this IS halo3 Viral marketing cant we speculate on halo 3? why not just move it to the speculatory (big word for me LOL) area instead of locking it???? im not mad or criticizing you, i'm only suggesting it be taken there where we can speculate freely on this subject which MAY have something to do with this ARG, there could be hidden glyph somewhere in there, i havent looked closely, but closely enough to know its not earth.