We can predict when the Servers are going to Open!

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: We can predict when the Servers are going to Open!

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

If you are a B.net member, just join the group CompoundIntelligence and you'll be given access.
tsunami3000
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by tsunami3000 »

ok so pretty much iv joined here becaues this information is excellent and wanted to share my thoughts.

look at the opening cutscene to halo 2, notice the ring in the prophet of truth's hologram halo, as it fades in and the space station appears, the moon is in the same place as the halo hologram, and if u pause it on a video just right, the hologram surrounds the moon, it only caught my ming when the hologram is one of the rings, and remember high charity? which looks like a chunk of a moon that was ripped out and appears to be a giant station, it was forerunner if i remember correctly, so what if there were two sets of arks and the second was made in case of emergency, so the ideas of the moon being a map may be true, including were the other rings are,like a giant map that is a detonator too. idunno im really excited thanks to you guys, and about the halo 3 trailer, what if hes in the ark. actually looking down at the messages and a button to thr right, activates all halos. i think the final footage in the trailer is what will explain everything
t0rm3n7
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by t0rm3n7 »

good thinking Tsunami!

Has anyone confirmed that the ark is on Earth itself?
what we see in the First Halo 3 Trailer may just be a super huge grav lift to the moon
nicrotross
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by nicrotross »

Or maybe earth is just a large disco ball used by the forerunners when they throw their wild parties
Fleeboi
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Fleeboi »

Hi there, I registered on this forum just to post about what an excellent theory this is.

Also, shortly after finding this thread, I found a new wallpaper featuring the AR symbol which supports it further.

here is the image: (image resized, full size image can be found in the url below)

http://halo.msn.com/downloads/assets/Wa ... 800_v5.jpg

Now compare this to a lunar chart found on google images:

It resembles it perfectly.

Now, what also struck me was the symbol not lining up perfectly with the first lunar line. It looks to be about 3 degrees off, this could explain the slightly off predictions that have been made. So perhaps the lunar cycle needs to be adjusted a little for a more accurate prediction.

Sorry if this as already been posted, I have looked my best around the forums but didn't find anyone posting this pic.

Keep up the good work.
EnderZ
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by EnderZ »

I thought of this a while ago and today just confirmed my theory(kind of).
Here is how I figured out today (rather tomorrow, it was tomorrow somewhere today). If you follow this you can see I was fairly close, off by a few hours. maybe this is wrong, but my predicting scheme has so far been accurate to three days. Some may argue that IRIS didn't start on the 21st of june, but I believe it did because that was the day they said there was going to be something happening. So that is how I got my theory. Let me know what you think. If you have any questions let me know.

Formula:
Add the numbers of the day: 21 = 2 + 1 = 3
Add the result to 16: 16 + 3 = 19
From there count the number of days: 19.
Arrive at July 10. Day server 2 opens:

Repeat Process

July 10: 10 = 1 + 0 = 1: 16 + 1 = 17
Count number of days: 17.
Arrive at July 27. Day Server 3 might open

Repeat Process

July 27: 27 = 2 + 7 = 9: 16 + 9 = 25
Count number of days: 25
Arrive at August 21: Day Server 4 might open

Repeat Process

August 21: 21 = 2 + 1 = 3: 16 + 3 = 19
Count number of days: 19
Arrive at September 9: Day Server 5 might Open

16 is an important number since every 16 days, a system is lost.
Sixteen days after September 9, is September 25: HALO 3 is released.

If we repeat the process above from September 9 here is what we get:
September 9: 9 = 0 + 9 = 9: 16 + 9 = 25.
Since H3 is released on September 25, 16 days after September 9, there are only 9 days remaining until…
ii otnemem ii

Interesting... where'd you get 16 from? From the Vigenere cipher of Server 2?
EnderZ
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by EnderZ »

Actually I don't remember but I was reading through some posts and people mentioned that every 16 days a planet or system is lost. that is mostly where I got sixteen from.
ii otnemem ii

Yeah, that was part of the decoded Vigenere cipher that we had to decode in order to locate and unlock Server 2. We used the 16 as part of the IP address to find the Bounce Path site where keys are distributed.

As for the Lunar Phase theory, I am still under the opinion that it has something to do with it. Today's date and is a perfect line up for the 4th spoke (starting at 12 o'clock and counting clockwise). It's weird that no one was able to predict today... it wasn't the "3 weeks" theory, not my version of the Lunar Phase theory (as it is now)... your "16 theory" (bam, I just named it) seems like it was pieced together off of a clue that was already used in another place and was very obviously meant for that use. Dunno, gonna have to think about it some more.
EnderZ
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by EnderZ »

I wasn't to sure about the "16 theory" either. I was holding off on posting it since the lunar theory seemed more logical, but today sort of proved it to me so I decided to post it. If the next server opens before august 21st then I was wrong. either way just wanted to put it out there. Thanks for naming it.