Server 3 next to open?

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryu
Data [Conditional]

Server 3 next to open?

Unread post by Ryu »

If you go to halo3.com and look at the server pics, they look like the same object just rotaded.

Now server 2 cant be moved the way it shows in the pic because of the way the object is tilted. But server 3 would match perfectly. But the the side for server 3 is away from the "clicking".

So I think that the way the object spins may have be the key to unlocking the next server.

::Note:: You can look for your self but im almost positive that the server pics are the same thing just rotaded.
System Failure
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server 3 next to open?

Unread post by System Failure »

Yes the do appear very similar
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

unless its confirmed that they are different, i think that there similarities are close enough to be assumed that there all the same thing, just rotated. and did anyone get a chance to look at the server 1 pic before it was lit up? maybe that would tell us more about this issue.
Darken Wolf
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Darken Wolf »

I think that it's the same thing, just rotating at a different angle, containing more downloads or videos.
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

I figure as much personally. I think that the first server opened due to keys and so will the second. I figure we just need to find the keys inside the files distributed. I still think the files they gave us hold the key somewhere.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

maybe something to do with the starmaps? or maybe the numbers in the slideref file? because weve looked over EVERYTHING else. but maybe the sota website will be have somthing soon.