The lost forerunner civilization...Found!

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

JCannon
Data [Undefined]

The lost forerunner civilization...Found!

Unread post by JCannon »

Being the geek that I am, :ugeek: I was listening to my dad talk about ancient (biblical times) warfare. Then something struck me. I knew what happened to the Forerunners :o

First off, the ancient warfare:

When the Babylonian Empire was fighting with the Hebrews, they needed a way to destroy the Hebrews. The Hebrews were too powerful to just attack. Their solution, intermix the Hebrews with the Babylonians. They tried this and eventually, the Hebrews started to forget their old technology, and beliefs. This however, did not work. Obviously, there are still Hebrews today.

So how does this apply to the Forerunners? :?:

The forerunners crash landed on earth. Knowing how fast the Hebrews started to lose their ideas, I would say shortly before the start of the Egyptians.

Code: Select all

The Egyptians had recorded seeing flying vehicles, that look much like our modern day black hawks. Remember that for later. 
We know that the forerunners used big spaceships. A crash landing this size would leave a huge hole in the ground.

This crash site is probably the Gulf of Mexico, or the Meteor Crater in Arizona
It is my belief, that the forerunners crash landed in the above named spots, jumped into flying craft, leaving some of their people behind.

The people left behind became the ancient Americans
The forerunners flew these aircraft to the first sign of civilization they saw. Egypt. They became the base Egyptian gods. They intermingled with the Egyptians, and like the Hebrews started to forget their technology. This explains how the Egyptians had enough technology to build the pyramids.

There you have it, the forerunners are the ancient Egyptians.

Changed to the more politically correct version--Hebrew. - Avateur
Menelven
Moderator [Designated]

Re: The lost forerunner civilization...Found!

Unread post by Menelven »

Please post any references for the info about helicopters in ancient Egypt.
JCannon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by JCannon »

sadly I saw it on history channel awhile back. It was an almost perfect drawing of a black hawk Helicopter. I cant remember exactly where it was though.
Kwalitee
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Kwalitee »

Link with pictures and other stuff:

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html
ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ODST Epsilon »

If the Forerunners did create the crater on the Yucatan Peninsula, then they would've done more than just shake the surrounding area as that crater is large to be have been the cause of the mass extinction on Earth that killed off the Dinosaurs.

The ancient Americans have been genetically linked to the people who crossed the land bridge that used to connect Alaska to Russia so therefore their genetic heritage would lead them back to Asia and not from a Forerunner crash site.
Kwalitee
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Kwalitee »

Not to mention crashing with enough force to wipe out the dinosaurs and dig ginormous craters in the ground would have probably killed the Forerunner too.
ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ODST Epsilon »

Kwalitee wrote:Not to mention crashing with enough force to wipe out the dinosaurs and dig ginormous craters in the ground would have probably killed the Forerunner too.
True. That'd be like decelerating from a few thousand miles per hour at the very least to 0 in a matter of seconds.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

:o woah......thats pretty fast dude.
JCannon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by JCannon »

who said anything about that causing the dinosaurs to be destroyed. The landing site is just what I think, it could be something else.

And thank you for changing Jews to Hebrews, I realized that night it should be like that.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

its a good theory, and one we coudl go by, what if the ARK (if the forerunner ship is the ARK) landed out in africa,near Mogadishu and Mombassa and the sentinels bagan there work there? and once they were done, the forerunners began to spread out over africa. its a good theory. or you know maybe the military ahs made a time machine like in the terminator movis, and sent the ultra-uber-secret robocop back intime with a blackhawk helicopter and a submarine so blow up the pyra mids and then somehow mysteriously failed when santa shot him from the sky? lol thats nothing bad against this teory i raelly like it, and off on its own its interesting. ive jsut ahd to much mountain dew this morning.