Stonehenge bee

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

FILTER
Data [Conditional]

Stonehenge bee

Unread post by FILTER »

Has anyone else noticed that the word BE next to the stonehenge picture in the Evidence section of the SOTA (http://www.societyoftheancients.com/evidence.html) site is spelled wrong. Its spelled *BEE*. I know that these two ARGs are different games but they do use the same game series as a shared connection.

So I decided to google stonehenge/bee and click on images. I came across this site. http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/bee/bee.htm

It seems that right now we are waiting on something in game to happen. I dont think that the misspelling of the word *be* is a mistake. Thats all I have right now.
Prae7orian
Data [Conditional]

Re: Stonehenge bee

Unread post by Prae7orian »

Wow, nice find! Although that new site probably isn't involved in the ARG, it still has some pretty interesting stuff. Good job.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

There are a LOT of strange mispellings on that site. Someone recently found two spellings of nonetheless, one of which was non-the-less which is the form of a phone number. It came out to 666-843-5377, but the number didn't yet exist.
Pak
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Pak »

According to whitepages.com, 666 is not an existing area code.
Roaringram
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Roaringram »

although backwards, 773 is chicago
Phydaux
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Phydaux »

FILTER wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the word BE next to the stonehenge picture in the Evidence section of the SOTA (http://www.societyoftheancients.com/evidence.html) site is spelled wrong. Its spelled *BEE*. I know that these two ARGs are different games but they do use the same game series as a shared connection.

So I decided to google stonehenge/bee and click on images. I came across this site. http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/bee/bee.htm

It seems that right now we are waiting on something in game to happen. I dont think that the misspelling of the word *be* is a mistake. Thats all I have right now.
I saw that too and thought it was a deliberate typo and reference to ilovebees, but nothing more.
Lxshr
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Lxshr »

Roaringram wrote:although backwards, 773 is chicago
has anyone tried it?
Lxshr
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Lxshr »

Pak wrote:According to whitepages.com, 666 is not an existing area code.
Although in an earlier threads two things were mentioned.

SOTA could also be an acronym for signs of the apocolyps, witch could mean Halo. in witch the aria code "666" would indeed fit.

the other thing that bugs me is why the timer was local instead of specificly to bungies clock. perhaps the timer showed when the number would become active... in your aria code... i know it seems stupid (and nearly impossable) but maby its worth a try. instead of 666 put your local code in the number.
Ryu
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ryu »

Lxshr wrote:
Roaringram wrote:although backwards, 773 is chicago
has anyone tried it?
Yea just did...it was indeed chicago but the number wasnt in service.
creakydoors
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by creakydoors »

Pak wrote:According to whitepages.com, 666 is not an existing area code.
I work in shipping for a private company and one of the three digit codes for York, Pennsylvania is 666. Nothing importing just saying.