date of bacteria shot/server number discrepency

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

GruntInTheDark
Data [Conditional]

date of bacteria shot/server number discrepency

Unread post by GruntInTheDark »

anyone else think that the server 1 open/server 5 title and the date/file name discrepency of the bacteria may have something.

this is entirley based on the observation that both have a 1 and a 5 in them which is causing some confusion and is very minor considering all else that is going on and prob just a typo by bungie but then again everything seems to have a reason doesnt it??
reaperdude42
Data [Conditional]

Re: date of bacteria shot/server number discrepency

Unread post by reaperdude42 »

Im not so sure its a typo. They are usually very carfull about these things and i cant imagine them releasing it with such an obviouse mistake.

To assume its a typo is to assume that they have thrown this whole thing together overnight, which is clearly not the case. They will have been working on this for some time and im prety sure some one would have noticed the mistake and corrected it before it was released.

But then again i believe in Nessy so I wouldnt take my ramblings to seriously.
GruntInTheDark
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by GruntInTheDark »

my thoughts precisely (apart from nessie ;) )

just thought id make an observation of it as i cant see any link or clue in it other than it seems to be able to make a date which may be linked to other servers which may possibly give clues about the floods progression etc.

lots of maybes and possibles there, dont think this topic has anymore in it with data available... keep thinking though i hope something does come of it...
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

well ill take a guess and say july the 5th 07 if it relates to a date, apart from that has anyone tried googling the ref numbers etc