My idea of how the Halos fired.

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

My idea of how the Halos fired.

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Lets say that the Forerunner are out in space when the flood were released or on the Halos. None on Earth or Onyx (Or any other shield world). Than one of the monitors or machines (gods) goes to N'chala and tells him that to stop the flood he must enter the ark and activate the rings. Then N'chala and his family (And the animals and such) enter the Ark and the door shuts behind them (like in GoO). After the monitor/machine tells him that if it was it's choice it would do it. He activates the Halos and everything outside the Ark dies and eventually even the Flood die. Then N'chala and his family exit the ark and the story gets past down into the story as we know it.

Thus fitting with 343's "Why would you hesitate to do what you already have done?" As in 343 and the other monitors are somehow connected so he knows about the previous firing and the species responsible. And "you" being the collective word for humanity. Also with the statement at the end of the comic "Perhaps some day the gods will reveal themselves to him."

And the Book of Enoch (I think, it's one of those "iffy" books that you can only find online or in Ethiopia, no one else has it) said that the ark was built by angels and something about molten lava and metalwork.

This ties in with that other idea someone had that N'chala was Noah. That part was his, but the more I look into it, the more it makes sense.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: My idea of how the Halos fired.

Unread post by Avateur »

This post probably belongs in the Speculation area.
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Re: My idea of how the Halos fired.

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Does it? I didn't think it was speculation on the ARG, just Halo in general...