StarImage3 Speculation

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

Ragnero
Data [Conditional]

StarImage3 Speculation

Unread post by Ragnero »

If we assume that the gylph shown in Server 01's file "StarImage1" will represent server 05's glyph, and that Server 02's "StarImage2" corrosponds to Server 04, then if Server 03 has a "StarImage3", what will it corrospond to? Possibly a new glyph, or AR's glyph?

--Glyphs taken from previous post, back of forunner structure taken from Halo 3 ARG Wiki.--
Last edited by Ragnero on Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bradxd
Data [Authenticated]

Re: StarImage3 Discussion

Unread post by Bradxd »

Thats an awesome observation, and looks like all of these glyphs revolve around AR.. wierd.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

yeah I noticed that parellel when I updated the glyph countdown image - the 'mirror' image of the server's arc opening by their corresponding starimage. But I couldn't decide if it was just coincidence, or if it actually has a meaning, thus even how starimage3 would appear. 2 instances can be coincidence, but 3 times and chances are there is a clear reason or pattern. We'll probably get a much clearer answer (for more things than just this) after server 3 opens.
(link/link/link)

ETA: I thought something had actually happened today on seeing the title of this thread :P may want to edit it to say [spec], since it sounds like you found starimage3 ;)
Ragnero
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ragnero »

thebruce wrote:ETA: I thought something had actually happened today on seeing the title of this thread :P may want to edit it to say [spec], since it sounds like you found starimage3 ;)
I was thinking about someone making that mistake, but decided to go with StarImage3 Discussion, probably should've been StarImage3 Speculation.
Ragnero
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ragnero »

Bradxd wrote:Thats an awesome observation, and looks like all of these glyphs revolve around AR.. wierd.
The AR Glyph is the main symbol used in this ARG. 5 points in the glyph - 5 key servers.
ClownX
Data [Conditional]

Re: StarImage3 Speculation

Unread post by ClownX »

Bringing this freshly dead topic back.
--
These glyphs. I think they are the "Iris". They do look like a crazy, machine eye. Besides, it would make perfect sense.
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Re: StarImage3 Speculation

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Ragnero wrote:If we assume that the gylph shown in Server 01's file "StarImage1" will represent server 05's glyph, and that Server 02's "StarImage2" corrosponds to Server 04, then if Server 03 has a "StarImage3", what will it corrospond to? Possibly a new glyph, or AR's glyph?
Yar, that be simple! Server 03's glyph would be the same as the StarImage3 glyph, if it holds pattern.