[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - perhaps we are looking for the wrong things
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 perhaps we are looking for the wrong things 
Data [Conditional]

Unread post perhaps we are looking for the wrong things
Ok, after reviewing the manuscript of the server 5 video, the Array_Recorder_Data, amoung other transcripts of dialouge n such this is what i have to say about things so far.
hopefully I can write this so I dont make a fool of myself.

Anyways.

I have been reading these for the past couple hours, and have come up with some thoughts that may guide us in a different direction
We are trying to figure out, WHO AR is. My guess is he was NOT a monitor of a halo installation.
after reviewing some facts we already know about 343GS, previous halo firings, etc.

We know that 343GS was present at the time the halo was fired first, we know this because in Halo one he says, "Last time you asked me, would I do it?"
And therefore the halo's werent fired the first time from the Ark, they were fired from Installation 04.

So if the text in "Array_Record_Date" is dialouge, we can only assume that either all, or some of it, is from 343GS.

After reviewing the "Array_Recorder_Data", to me the line "I feel no peril" is definitley 343's.
AR also said in one of his posts, "Peril is near" It just seems like a computer's way to speak. technical.

Now. When AR was first asked what his purpose was, he replied
"The Array Requirments"
when asked what the requirments were, he replied
"They Are In Flux"

a wiktionary defenition of flux:
Flux- n.
1.A state of ongoing change

when asked:
- "Whats the worst that can happen? Hitting the galactic reset button?"
Ar replied:
"That event has already transpired. Threats to array integrity will be taken seriously."

Meaning, AR was speaking to us at a time after the halo's were fired.
at the end of "Array_Recorder_Data" the array requirments were reseting.
If AR's resposibility was the array requirements, AND the array requirements were in flux, would one assume that AR was attempting to change the array requirements. meaning sabatoge, save, influence, etc, the firing of the halo's in the future?
What were his intentions for changing the array requirements.

AR is perhaps an AI construct, (belonging to an unknown person) who was sent to change the array requirements.
But one of his missions was to send us information. Archives of the firing events, transcripts, the video, the images, were supposed to reach us.

AR also stated:
"I cannot control the dissemination of information. It is chaotic. I am not perfectly integrated here."

Meaning that when we recieved this information that he was sending us, it would not be in order.
maybe we are recieving things out of order?
Perhaps this explains why halo3.com says Server1 is open, but on site we are looking at Server5

Another thing is when AR was being assimilated in his last forum post.
when being comprimised he sated:
"He's here. With us. I am already defeated."
Meaning Earth. what Construct on earth would be strong enough to overtake AR.
perhaps the ARK, or a construct within the ark.
Ar also said:
"What has he learned in Eon’s slumber?"
"He is not who you think he is."

perhaps what we think is in the ARK. may be just that. something opposite. something horrible. something that will destory us rather than save us.

This is just what i have been throwing around in my head the past few hours, and whether it is relevant or not i cant say for certain. perhaps my points have already been braughten up, but if they havent, perhaps it will change the way/direction we are guiding our reserch of the Video/Photos/Dialouge.

Thoughts? Comments? Am I Retarted.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:21 am
Data [Conditional]

Unread post Re: perhaps we are looking for the wrong things

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:45 am
Data [Authenticated]

Last edited by bovine politics on Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:46 am
Data [Authenticated]

Things could be out of order, that's why Server 1 is Server 5.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:51 am
Data [Conditional]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:00 am
Data [Conditional]

ok. good point.

but then what about AR being comprimised by something that was already HERE?
good points., the main reason i put this post up was to maybe steer us in a more vreative direction that ill lead to more clues/ plot developments

continue

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:03 am
Data [Conditional]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:10 am
Data [Authenticated]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:11 am
Data [Conditional]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:14 am
Data [Conditional]

good points...but i think we are getting off topic.

my point was that AR was sending this to us either from another place at our current time. Or from the past?
either way, what was/is he trying to accomplish by sending us this information, and why do we need it.
instead of trying to find out what the information is hes sending us, we should be translating it for many difernet scenarios.

He fullfilled his mission to prevent/envoke something from happening.
if thats the case, he was stopped by another construct. So if constructs are now fighting eachother, what information is there that could possibly define that. There are things that AR wanted us to know. He wasnt just sending us information about halo array's n such.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next