The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

BaneRDX
Data [Conditional]

Re: The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners

Unread post by BaneRDX »

Plasmoe wrote: 4. I think we all agree that AR was trying to protect us from something, but that something is not what we think. The only two possible enemies I can come up with are: Gravemind, or a more powerful Foreunner AI.
Flip a quarter.
My guess is that it's Iris from the Announcement Trailer who's the more powerfully AI.

Ahh... That's why Cortana and the forerunners have the similar code. The spartan project isn't just about Master Chief and the Spartans it's also about Cortana and the AI's. That's why the current AI-Iris (our time line) is similar to Cortana (Halo time line).
Last edited by BaneRDX on Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Re: The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners

Unread post by theteal1 »

BaneRDX wrote:
Eagle 117 wrote:The Watchers who cohabited with mortal man spawned a new race. These offspring were the Nephilim. In Hebrew lor, the Nephilim stands for the giants of primeval times, fallen angels (demons) themselves. One of the reasons, often not discussed, for the Biblical flood was to rid the Earth of these half-breeds. Let me put it another way, cause for the Biblical flood can be traced back to the fallen angels."[/i]
- Eagle 117
Interesting that the Sentinel in GoO refers to humans as aboriginals and the Covenant refer to Master Chief as Demon. Maybe the Spartan project used forerunner DNA to create the Spartans and that's why Guilty Sparks recognized Master Chief's DNA/Aura (no I'm not a hippy, it's just a visual way of simplifying personality, physical characteristics & mood) in Halo (1). Thus killing the time travel theories.

Also why haven't we seen Flood combined with Covenant? Maybe they're saving that for Halo 3 when they combine the Brunts with the flood :)
Well, in the books, 343 had already found another 'Reclaimer' who was just an ordinary Sargeant, but he was killed in the Library. So, the Spartan project probably didn't use Forerunner DNA.