*OFF TOPIC POSSIBILITY* CDS-MA9:Part of the Solution?

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

echelon3
Data [Conditional]

*OFF TOPIC POSSIBILITY* CDS-MA9:Part of the Solution?

Unread post by echelon3 »

Now, I haven't heard much concerning this easter egg but i'm pretty sure no one has figured out what it's about. On the map 'Headlong' there is a yellow wall with a tiled pattern of a hippo's head, the alpha-numerical [id?] tag- CDS-MA9, and a circle with the words 'Part of the Solution' inside. I may be jus 'pullin straws' but sometimes the best idea comes from pullin straws. any1 think there's any possibility of it being connected to the ARG?
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Re: *OFF TOPIC POSSIBILITY* CDS-MA9:Part of the Solution?

Unread post by tygron »

While i'm not sure that it could be. (it could be a company slogan for who is building that building.) It does take a while to think of these things and design them so it may verry well be "part of the solution."

Pun intended.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Mark that one as highly unlikely. They haven't been writing this particular ARG since Halo 2's release.
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Coweh »

Probably not related, true, but a quick google search for "Iris Transmission" warrants a result with "M9 IRIS Transmission" in the description...
ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ODST Epsilon »

I'd say it would be retroactively related, like in making this, they used personal things for different stuff that may have been used before in some other project of theirs.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

Sir Topham Hat wrote:Mark that one as highly unlikely. They haven't been writing this particular ARG since Halo 2's release.
society of the ancients was registered in october of 05, if i did my research correctly the other night (the same time i found, and got debunked on /robots.txt)
crashMMVII
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by crashMMVII »

One of the level designers' favorite animals was a hippo, if I remember correctly. I think it's in one of the interviews from a while back.
Ma1agate
Advocate [Futile]

Unread post by Ma1agate »

Matt Soell's favorite animal has always been a hippo. You can find hippos in a handful of Bungie games. This thread however, belongs in Speculation.