A theory of AR's purpose on Earth supported by SOTA website

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

CharacterZ3RO
Data [Undefined]

A theory of AR's purpose on Earth supported by SOTA website

Unread post by CharacterZ3RO »

AR asserts his purpose is to collect and gather data on and about this world of ours. Recently in the media, primarily through postings on this site, it has come to light of findings of new markings in tanzania, in addition to other findings of historical significace. Perhaps the most important of these is the ANTIKYTHERA Mechanism found in a ship wreck off the island of ANTIKYTHERA a little over a century ago. For years its purpose has elluded us until recently. It has been made appearent through advanced xray research that the "Antikythera Mechanism is now understood to be dedicated to astronomical phenomena and operates as a complex mechanical "computer" which tracks the cycles of the Solar System" (Atikythera mechanism website- links posted below).

While I encourage you all to check out the site, I will simply detail the major results of the research conducted. Ultimately this device is comprised of many intricate gears specifically placed to calculate astronomical phenomena such as the solstices equinoxs' etc... The website reports this to be the MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY of the ancient world and refers to it as a "mechanical computer". In the past many cultures have embarked upon similar endeavors to calculate astronomical changes. The pyramids of Gaza were built around an astronomical calendar. Civilizations such as the aztec and maya also developed highly advanced mathematics for calculating astronomical change. There are of course other examples these just seem to be more relevant.

If we begin to wonder why cultures may do this, it does not take long before an answer is acheived. Their lives revolved around these calculations and in a since became their calendar/blueprint for planning their year; i.e. marriage, determining the rainy season and seasonal change in general, when to plant and harvest crops, days of celebration, so on and so fourth.

The relationship to AR shall now be divulged through the fact that the recently discovered countdown timer is to end on the 21st of june, the date of the vernal equinox. If someone has the link, I cant remember where it is or what it was, but AR divuldged a website detailing a diagram of the planetary changes that occur during the year. AR also says and I quote
" Posted By:AdjutantReflex:
I cannot control the dissemination of information. It is chaotic. I am not perfectly integrated here. When the tipping point occurs, I will do my best to facilitate.
Tick tock."
This tells us that on the day of the 21st of June something will happen and I belive it will be a communication transmission to a "superior" of some being/essence/officer. I am not certain which. Ultimately my point is that AR is some sort of advanced ANTIKYTHERA device used in evaluating our progress here on EARTH. When the time is right, possibly on the 21st, it will transmit to its "superior" on the status of things, IF it hasnt already.

Another transmission from AR reads " It has begun. the First seeds are scattered. Previously I mentioned how the Antikythera device was a astromical calendar of sorts that ancients may have use to just this, evaluate the time to scatter the first seeds of the planting season. On the evidence page of SORTA they also note stonehenge and the possibility that it may have also been used as an astronomcal calendar.

We also received a transmission in the form of a poem that contains several elements that tie all of these seemingly unrelated things together.
The first line reads: The gears of the universe spin further. The Antikythera device contined many complex gears that would aid in its functioning and obtaining accuarate readings of astronomical occurences. The next and last line of importance reads: History winding back upon itself. The importance here is the word winding and the line iteself seems to be realational to a clock. The inner workings of many watches contain a complex system of gears that must work in unison to maintain an accurate reading of time. These watches also must be wound from time to time so as to keep them working.

When AR gathers info, it would be like the watch being wound to maintain accurate records, so when the time is right, the seeding can begin

Here is the website on the ANTIkythera device, sorry I dont know how to hyperlink in these things so the lazy link is as follows:

http://www.antikythera-mechanism.gr/

Whatever this AR thing may be it must have a chronicling of Earths long strange existence, and knowledge of our origin....
writer87
Data [Authenticated]

Re: A theory of AR's purpose on Earth supported by SOTA website

Unread post by writer87 »

personally i believe that its possible that we as humans are the gears to a greater machine of some sort, what that machine is who knows?