x.xx.713>ghost.713/non-auth/activity ongoing

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

writer87
Data [Authenticated]

Re: x.xx.713>ghost.713/non-auth/activity ongoing

Unread post by writer87 »

I think the whole ghost thing is like AR's version of "AR WUZ HERE!"

You got the Zune, The SE 360, and at B.Net. Give it some time and i bet he will show up on the comics and some more merch.
Umbrella
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Umbrella »

To me, with all the "n|n|nROGUE PROCESS ghost.713>," "X X5 > CONFIRM SECURE QUARANTINE - > qghost.713," and "x.xx.713>ghost.713/non-auth/activity ongoing," it sounds like AR is trying to get rid of the AI or other entity that seemingly overthrew him. Rogue Process Ghost (hostile entity), was quarantined by AR, but then Ghost continued his activities in non-authorized areas. Just spitballin' here.
Tozt
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Tozt »

These AR messages remind me of the Cortana letters!
Tozt
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Tozt »

x.xx.713>ghost was referred to in one of the Halo books I think, i'll read them tonight.
xxNaMinExx
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by xxNaMinExx »

To me, with all the "n|n|nROGUE PROCESS ghost.713>," "X X5 > CONFIRM SECURE QUARANTINE - > qghost.713," and "x.xx.713>ghost.713/non-auth/activity ongoing," it sounds like AR is trying to get rid of the AI or other entity that seemingly overthrew him. Rogue Process Ghost (hostile entity), was quarantined by AR, but then Ghost continued his activities in non-authorized areas. Just spitballin' here.
If that ghost.713 doesn't REALLY have a name like 'ghost.713' or 'ROGUE PROCESS ghost', then what was/is his real name?

It would be some kind of powerful AI that overthrew A.R. Or maybe a virus? O.o
MrBigRules
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MrBigRules »

You have to remember, AR does not yet know about anything in the halo stories, and in the games.

The warthog thing wouldnt be in much relivance, unless AR posted the exact same thing.
pterodactyl
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by pterodactyl »

I thought for sure something was going to happen today, 713, but it looks like I was wrong so far. Oh well.