Alignment - Solstice - ARK (linked?)

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

GruntInTheDark
Data [Conditional]

Alignment - Solstice - ARK (linked?)

Unread post by GruntInTheDark »

Sorry if this is old or has been discussed before but couldnt see any details in previous threads...

Assuming AdjutantReflex is a facillitator/monitor of the ARK located close to New Mombassa and he seems to currently be waiting for realignment which according to the countdown timer may coincide with the summer solstice when the Earth TURNS ON ITS AXIS could all this be linked?

Wild speculation abound and i may be way off or missing the obvious but heres my 10cents...

The ARK is able to realign the Earths axis and does so at such dates that we have now designated the summer solstice etc. It needs to do this now for some reason yet to be discovered to us in the ARG, possibly in order to make contact with/iniate an action on the halos, AdjutantReflex is now putting this process into action due to "the threat to the array"

comments?? (and hold the flames) thx
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Alignment - Solstice - ARK (linked?)

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

I find it unlikely that the Ark itself has anything to do with the spinning of the planet. Why would the Ark realign the earth the same way every year if that were the case? Doesn't really make sense. Keep thinking though ;)
GruntInTheDark
Data [Conditional]

hmm, yeah, maybe spinning the planet or an ability to turn the planet on its axis was a rather grand idea...

but it just seems to be too many major incidents happening on the same day (the same time even) to be unrelated

- countdown timer finishes
- solsitice begins
- earth turns on its axis

all with contact from this AdjutantReflex..... enjoying this whole ARG so far, followed ilovebees up to a point but then lost track of it and ultimatley gave up, i think this has more legs to it.

The whole revelation of elites talking in glyphs in a comic seems especially useful to me, what if the glyphs were able to be translated into a language. Maybe the glyph on adjutants posts is discovered to be "1" i.e. primary, as in the ARK.....?

Be cool if you went through the old games and more glyphs were found which were discovered to be numbers relating to the number of halo they are on
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

There was a page where people tried to make connections of meaning to some of the Forerunner glyphs, but it was mostly based on assumption and I don't know where it is.
GruntInTheDark
Data [Conditional]

i think we're just gona have to wait until we're given the next seeds by AdjutantReflex
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

GruntInTheDark wrote:i think we're just gona have to wait until we're given the next seeds by AdjutantReflex
thread can be locked
GruntInTheDark
Data [Conditional]

thanks but may as well leave it open, might uncover something yet
YagerX
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by YagerX »

i think i know where your gropping at... maybe that IF AR is the moniter of the ark, and he wants to initaiate a opening sequence of it our something like that... maybe earth has to be turned a certein way...