A Glyph Theory

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

bluewave3
Data [Undefined]

A Glyph Theory

Unread post by bluewave3 »

I just looked at the downloads from server five, and while I was looking at them, I had an idea of what the Glyph in the picture “Terminal” could mean. While looking at the picture “cycle_response” there are several concentric circles that divide the earth into several sections. I also noted that on the left side of the image, a deep trench is shown going through the crust of the earth. Comparing these facts with the glyph shown in “Terminal”, I have received the impression that the glyph is actually a sort of map of earth’s interior: where each level of earths interior meets and where the cracks of these levels are (There levels for both the Glyph and the interior of the earth seem to match if the mantel is considered a solid entity). This could go along with the idea that Earth is like Onyx, and to reach the actual entry point of the dyson (sp?) sphere you had to travel through the earth .

…or the glyph is an artists rendering of a squashed flood. Really this is just something I thought of randomly, so it may be totally a totaly random coincidence.. what do you think?
Monster_Gonads
Data [Undefined]

Re: A Glyph Theory

Unread post by Monster_Gonads »

I've always kind of thought the glyph kind of looks like an eye. And then the Terminal picture makes me think it even more so. The picture to the right looks more like an eye than anything... And this is called Iris. Maybe it is an eyeball-related ARG?
Echelon Three
Data [Authenticated]

Re: A Glyph Theory

Unread post by Echelon Three »

Squashed Flood and eyeballs FTW.