Image Number 99/104 Disc 1 Unknown Planets (Red Alert!!!!)

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

NightFalcon
Data [Conditional]

Image Number 99/104 Disc 1 Unknown Planets (Red Alert!!!!)

Unread post by NightFalcon »

Ok insert the extras dvd of the Halo 3 limited edition (or disc 1 of the legendary edition). Hit Gallerium and go to picture 99/104. It depicts 2 very strange unknown planets in front of a nebula. The planets seem to be artificially created as each one is surrounded by something like a small scale Halo!!!!

Any ideas what these planets could be?
Can anyone hack the picture's name from the disc like someone did with the collector's edition disc of Halo 2?

I think we are about something big :!: :!: :!: ;) :idea:
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Image Number 99/104 Disc 1 Unknown Planets (Red Alert!!!!)

Unread post by KLind »

I dunno. I think it might be early concept art of the Ark. Although the fact that there are 2 of them could make them potential shield worlds.
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Image Number 99/104 Disc 1 Unknown Planets (Red Alert!!!!)

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

First, not shield worlds. In Onyx the shield world described was a dyson sphere. If you read the description in the book, all the land is on the inside.

If I may hazard a guess, what is to say that this shows the forerunners could build planets? I mean, hey, if they could build something like the Ark then why not?

Not sure how exactly they'd fit into the story though, perhaps it was an idea that looked pretty but never came off the drawing board. Right up there with the ODST combat knife.
pitterlee
Data [Undefined]

Re: Image Number 99/104 Disc 1 Unknown Planets (Red Alert!!!

Unread post by pitterlee »

My sources are my interpretations of the terminal messages like the one where the Life Form communicates to the Mendicant Bias and small clues while playing halo games.