Server 3 Corridor

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server 3 Corridor

Unread post by Lurono »

Dan the Stick wrote:Maybe, but I think that MC was outside (where the strange circle object is - kinda looks like a model of the ark) in the last part of the E3 trailer.
It looks a lot more inside than outside to me....
Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

I thought so too. But if you pause it at certain points you can see rocks, clumps of grass and general outsidey stuff.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

I thought they were the Flood lumps on High Charity.
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

Dan the Stick wrote:I thought so too. But if you pause it at certain points you can see rocks, clumps of grass and general outsidey stuff.
Huh, really? Guess I need to watch the trailer for the hundreth time :P
gunluva wrote:I thought they were the Flood lumps on High Charity.
And yeah, that's actually the same thought I had. At first I was thinking that it was ON High Charity, but it just doesn't look quite right, though I could be wrong.

Edit: There is a part that looks outside-ish... Looks to me like an uphill slope in the background.
Twigge
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Twigge »

It's certainly looks to be an outside-ish environment around the seemingly Covenant equipment. I want to say that he's on High Charity.

-The only time you see advanced Covenant equipment in an outside area is on High Charity
-The ground looks like the dirt in the Valley of Tears
-The flood are well established--there are those pods that only show up when they really take hold. Plus it would seem that the atmosphere is currently being altered by the flood (you can see a vague cloudiness in the back, and one of those flood spores floating around in the top left of the frame when the camera is behind the Master Chief.

That's my two cents, but hey, it's all speculation anyway.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

New place to focus people. Look the Copyrighted Content lines at the bottom of every page, some are different.