Server 3 Corridor

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Onebitrocket
Data [Conditional]

Server 3 Corridor

Unread post by Onebitrocket »

Has anyone else noticed that the corridor that the floating key (or what ever it is) is in, seems to be a lot dirtier than servers 1 and 2, could it be flood related? maybe the flood were destroyed here in this corridor and there blood satins the sides of the walls.
Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 3 Corridor

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

Sorry, the corridors for all 3 servers seem to be dirty with stains on the walls. The stains just seem more defined in server 3's corridor becuase that corridor seems brighter. But hey...I've been wrong in the past. :lol:
LoneRanger 2.5
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by LoneRanger 2.5 »

Lovely name, Dan the Stick.

Moving on, this entire ARG is Flood-related. If you examine the story line of the episodes, you'll notice an increasing severity in regards to how frightened the Forerunners have become.

Just to throw this out there as Rampant Speculation, maybe these aren't the Forerunners we're hearing from. Perhaps these people aren't even human...
Scelus
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Scelus »

I doubt that they aren't the Forerunners... that kind of speculation is so rampant, it deserves it's own board.

They haven't seemed very frightened. Everything has been rather logical and calculated with them.
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

what if the forerunners were vulcans!?!
WFGeppetto
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WFGeppetto »

Admiral! and this thread might have some use. I guess I shouldn't talk bad to a superior officer, but I've been reading the books like mad, and that's just unbecoming of an admiral. Obviously, they are vampire killer fish monkeys (the next step after cartman).

I think the differences in the hallways may have some importance. I dunno about the dirt, but, each server is in a different place in the hall, or in a different hall. Either we are seeing the progression of one server through time, events, and movement through the hallway (towards another path?) or, there are five(i suppose) seperate servers in seperate locations, or different hallways at least. Why did they go to the graphic trouble of producing different backgrounds?
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

Admiral Whitcomb wrote:what if the forerunners were vulcans!?!
Seems illogical. :ugeek:
Dunia
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dunia »

Someone else mentioned that the third server is further down the hallway and closer to the light.
Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

Dunia, I was about to post a reply to say that this "someone else" is wrong, but I just checked the servers out and they're right! Either these spinny glowing array things (what r they called?!) are getting further down the corridor or the corridors are getting shorter. Either way, they're all probably leading up to something beyond the corridor, I just don't know what. Nice find!

Oh, and thanks LoneRanger. Your name's lovely too. :D
JustAHunch
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by JustAHunch »

Perhaps the hallway is the path to some uber-object. And the symbols in the hallways depict the impending doom. And these entities are guards to the path.