Server 3 Corridor

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

3zz
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 3 Corridor

Unread post by 3zz »

We're moving down a corridor, but the corridor itself seems to be changing as well. Server 1 seems to be a hexagonal corridor. Server 2 seems to be a hexagonal corridor but te hexagon is bent out of shape a little, and it has odd guidelines down the sides. Server 3 seems to be a sort of octagonal corridor... Strange.
WFGeppetto
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WFGeppetto »

Since we're comparing servers here, I thought I'd mention the fact that I see subtle differences in the color eminating from each one.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

WFGeppetto wrote:Since we're comparing servers here, I thought I'd mention the fact that I see subtle differences in the color eminating from each one.
They are anything but subtle. Server 1/5 was blue, Server 2 was red, and Server 3 was green. They were very obvious changes, IMO.
Master D0rk
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Master D0rk »

The corridors are definitely different for each server - and the servers have different color lights - and each server is getting closer to the back end of its corridor. If the pattern continues (getting closer to the back end of the corridor, that is) then it will be interesting to see if something happens at the back end of the corridor for server 5. It should be pretty much up against the back wall if the pattern continues.
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

LoneRanger 2.5 wrote:Lovely name, Dan the Stick.

Moving on, this entire ARG is Flood-related. If you examine the story line of the episodes, you'll notice an increasing severity in regards to how frightened the Forerunners have become.

Just to throw this out there as Rampant Speculation, maybe these aren't the Forerunners we're hearing from. Perhaps these people aren't even human...
I'm a late bloomer to this thread, but, y'know, I've always wondered wether there were a few mods here that are actually part of Microsoft putting this thing out. ;)
M3 Rokit
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by M3 Rokit »

RoflSalad wrote:
LoneRanger 2.5 wrote:Lovely name, Dan the Stick.

Moving on, this entire ARG is Flood-related. If you examine the story line of the episodes, you'll notice an increasing severity in regards to how frightened the Forerunners have become.

Just to throw this out there as Rampant Speculation, maybe these aren't the Forerunners we're hearing from. Perhaps these people aren't even human...
I'm a late bloomer to this thread, but, y'know, I've always wondered wether there were a few mods here that are actually part of Microsoft putting this thing out. ;)
Nope, we are all followers just like yourself ;) Get back on topic now please. :)
Ryu
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ryu »

From what it looks like, server 4 will be up against the wall. But maybe when server 5 opens we will be in a whole new room. That would explain server 5 not having a backround pic and what not.

Just a thought :D
Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

Ryu, I think that server 5 will be against the wall...but I'm just wondering if anything is going to happen after all the servers are open...
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

I fully expect some room to be at the end of the 5th servor's hallway. Possibly the room that the MC's in at the end of the E3 07 gameplay trailer?
Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

Maybe, but I think that MC was outside (where the strange circle object is - kinda looks like a model of the ark) in the last part of the E3 trailer.