The Story So Far...: CLUES

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

M4730
Data [Authenticated]

The Story So Far...: CLUES

Unread post by M4730 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone actually READ the Story So Far section of Halo3.com instead of looking for those symbols? They may have updated it recently. Quotes taken from the section that may be useful:

"...a menace the deluded Covenant have reawakened for the second time in a hundred thousand years."

"...as they seek vital clues to the nature of the halo array..."

Thoughts?
Banshee 105
Data [Conditional]

Re: The Story So Far...: CLUES

Unread post by Banshee 105 »

I noticed those too. The halo array is particuallarly interesting because of its use of the word array, which is used many times by AR.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

yeh the sentance that interested me was
"they seek vital clues to the nature of the halo array - some of which may have been hidden under our feet"

not i may be reading too much into it but the word clues attracted my attention straight away, halo array made me think of adjudent reflex and hidden under our feet seems like it has a double meaning, the first is about the ark being underground but could it also be a clue to look underneath something?
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Not sure myself, I definitely found the hundred thousand years bit to be interesting for sure cause up until now, people have been questioning and speculating exactly what AR meant when he stated how long its been since the last "event", and now we know what it is :D!
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Hmmm, the mention of a hundred thousand years HAS been mentioned in the games themselves. It's literally just the last time the flood were about, I don't know about it being a clue though