Thoughts on Initial Contacts...

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

SS_Zag1
Data [Conditional]

Re: Initial Contacts...

Unread post by SS_Zag1 »

Sir Topham Hat wrote:Haha. By the way, does anyone have info about something else that happend on the b.net forums I heard about, something about "The Beast"?
That may be a reference to the Disembodied Soul and his sprees.. ;) It's not really relevant to this, though.

-Zag
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Wasn't around to witness the fun, too bad.
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Not sure if hes registered on these forums, but reprobate seems to be on the right track. He defintely got a response from AR on that one. I unfortunately wasnt a part of the ilovebees campaign, but I would REALLY want to try to get involved in this one for sure. Ill defintely be keeping updated.

Oh, reprobate also mentioned somehting about Chicago? I'm in that area, like, REALLY close. Perhaps i could be of help?
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Sorry for double post :? but would it be possible to post a good site (besides wikipedia) that sums up the i lovebees campaign nicely? i was so mad i missed it and i wanna get the whole shebang. thanks in advance.
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

there was a site that wrote the whole thing down as a story... it was so long ago that i don't think i can find it... i'll try though. have you tried google?
gestaltphoenix
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by gestaltphoenix »

http://www.thebruce.net/ilovebees/

Plot summaries, ILB sounds clips, and a TON of info. I got in on ILB right at the end last time. I just stumbled onto this one about a half hour ago... looking forward to this very much :)
RvB_Private_Caboose
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by RvB_Private_Caboose »

I never could find a good summary of ILB. Everything I could find assumed that the reader already knew almost everything about it. I'm hoping to help out with this, though (Provided I don't have to drive across the whole country in search of pay phones)
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

thanks guys. well, five minutes until "something" happens again. *waits patiently*
Webshift
Site Admin

Unread post by Webshift »

RvB_Private_Caboose wrote:I never could find a good summary of ILB. Everything I could find assumed that the reader already knew almost everything about it. I'm hoping to help out with this, though (Provided I don't have to drive across the whole country in search of pay phones)
If you look on HBO for Ilovebees, I went back thru and redubed the audio in a storyline fashion to made it easier to listen to. It's a great story and half the fun was getting the phone calls at the time.
kungfudude
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by kungfudude »

Heres a interesting tidbit,

IN no way related to this incident but he said "Signal to noise ratio not optimum"

Interestingly Erid nyland wrote a sci fi book called "Signal to noise". Shocked me when i read that just now.

You can find his info at the back of "Ghosts of onyx"

This isnt a theory or anything, its just showing coincidence can be found every where.