[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - [General Discussion] Server 2 Reward
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 [General Discussion] Server 2 Reward 
Data [Undefined]

Unread post Re: [General Discussion] Server 2 Reward
I live in Jacksonville, and didn't receive mine today, yet someone else did get theirs. I need to call DHL and make sure there wasn't a screw-up. I'm scared! :o

Edit: It's coming tomorrow! ;) (Friday)

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:02 am
Data [Authenticated]

I'm in the DC area, and mine came yesterday. In a bag. I was really expecting a box.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:32 am
Data [Conditional]

Mine came yesterday in a bag, I didn't care though, I mean, as long as it got here.

The shirt is 2 sizes bigger than I had hoped (XL, I wear M). Hopefully like my old shirts, it'll shrink to at least the point where it's an L size.

The book, I really like. I put in an order online for the first one, and I plan on picking up the others next time I take a trip to Barnes & Noble.

Now the good part, pics:

< Front of the shirt
< Back of the shirt
< Another angle of the back
< Front of the book
< Back of the book
< Signature from Eric Nylund
< Little paper for that gamer pic (Can anyone tell me how to use it?)

If you want to see any more pictures of things, such as different angles or some screens of pages (For ARG use only, I'm not gonna give you whole book) I'd be happy to get a camera out and take some more shots.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:55 am
Moderator [Designated]

To use it, go to the Marketplace blade and navigate to "Reedeem code". Enter in the code, and hit Download Now. After that, go to your profile and "Change Gamer Picture".

Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Data [Authenticated]

Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:01 am
Profile YIM
Data [Conditional]

no your hot and a stalker jeez whats whith women and low self esteem? jk my gamer pic will never change!!!! lol untill i get mass effect probably :twisted:

Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:05 am
Data [Conditional]

I got mine... :shock: :o :D :) 8-)

Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Data [Conditional]

ok currently and for the past week my marketplace blade only shows the message: The marketplace is currently not avaliable please come back later. Is anyone else's like this?

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:50 pm
Data [Authenticated]

I dunno, its been happening. :/

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm
Data [Conditional]

Well, that fancy calling DHL trick doesnt work in Canada, DHL says they can't look it up unless they have the tracking number. And I still don't even know if they're going to ship rewards to Canada or not. Again, has anyone in Canada received a reward from Server 1 or 2?

Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next