New to Iris

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Silent34
Data [Undefined]

New to Iris

Unread post by Silent34 »

Me and my friend just joined the hunt tonight and needless to say we're a bit overwhelmed by all the info

i got everything pretty well understood and my friend is write now trying to get both videos of servers 1 and 2 to overlap and mix and see if they cud connect or make some more sense

basically i just want to know how to help am i just supposed to stare at these clues till somthing comes to mind ? :lol:
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Re: New to Iris

Unread post by Ibeechu »

Here's episode one of a video recap of what's gone on so far. It covers the beginning of IRIS up until the beginning of the opening of Server 1.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=876
I wish Dave and I could get these out faster, but this next episode covers Server 1 and the script is massive. It should be out before August 1st. Enjoy ^_^
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Welcome to ABO and welcome to the Iris. :) On top of Ibeechu and DHalo's video, I'd also like to suggest reading the stuff we have in the Resources forum. It may take a while to read all of it, but it's definitely worth it. It'll get you caught up real quick. :)
Silent34
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Silent34 »

Ibeechu wrote:Here's episode one of a video recap of what's gone on so far. It covers the beginning of IRIS up until the beginning of the opening of Server 1.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=876
I wish Dave and I could get these out faster, but this next episode covers Server 1 and the script is massive. It should be out before August 1st. Enjoy ^_^

wow that was awsome it explained everything so much better thanks i appreciate that