More Glyph modifications than we're accoutning for...

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

M4730
Data [Authenticated]

More Glyph modifications than we're accoutning for...

Unread post by M4730 »

Right so I'm too anxious to try and get some reference images, maybe someone else can cover that job for me. But, a realization has occured. Notice the star image Glyphs: they have small circles at the point of their opened spoke. Notice AR's Glyph: a small circle at the center, and no circles at the end of the spokes. Notice again the star image Glyphs: a small DOT is at the center of these Glyphs as opposed to the circle. And finally, notice the carboard standee glyph, neither of these circle or dot properties apply, as this particular glyph's center is empty.

Perhaps these differences can all line up to some sort of puzzle. Using the circle ended spokes of the star image glyphs, and overlaying them to the center of AR's glyph or the empty centered carboard display glyph. Somehting may come of this, most likely not. As I said, I'm too busy/anxious/rushed to track down and overlay these images myself, but perhaps someone else is up to the task? Anywho, gotta run, late for an important meeting.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Re: More Glyph modifications than we're accoutning for...

Unread post by Ibeechu »

This is a massive old theory, and it was tried. Nothing came of it. Sorry :(
I'll refrain from locking this, though, in case something has come up recently that could refute what I just said.
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Aww damn, alright thanks.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

if the standee has an odd glyph, i wonder if the other marketing does and we havent noticed it.....
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

I've pretty much ransacked the store looking for such things, nothin'.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

M4730 wrote:I've pretty much ransacked the store looking for such things, nothin'.
i dont want to stray too far off topic /fear but have you heard anything about a glyph flashing in this months eb/gamestop TV when they show one of the multi maps? the guy i work with said he saw it... and of course i cant spend all day staring at the tv when i have TOH to do but id like to copy the disk now just to see if he wasnt confused with the kiosk.
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

i try not to pay too much attention to that damned DVD :P but yea i s'pose ill take a look at it.