About the carboard counter-top standee Glyph...

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Re: About the carboard counter-top standee Glyph...

Unread post by M4730 »

There's still something about that glyph that strikes me as odd. It's the only one without a circle in it...like it's incomplete or something. I leave for work in about five minutes, I'll take a good look at it again.

Maybe the downtime is just getting to me :(
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

M4730 wrote:There's still something about that glyph that strikes me as odd. It's the only one without a circle in it...like it's incomplete or something. I leave for work in about five minutes, I'll take a good look at it again.

Just steal it. You know you want to... :?
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

ii otnemem ii wrote:
M4730 wrote:There's still something about that glyph that strikes me as odd. It's the only one without a circle in it...like it's incomplete or something. I leave for work in about five minutes, I'll take a good look at it again.

Just steal it. You know you want to... :?

psshh :P i dont need to steal i have dibbs on all halo stuff that comes through our store :P and M4730 I didnt realize you worked at a game store, which one?
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

One in Tinley Park, IL (about 45 minutes south of Chicago). I wish I had dibs on ALL the stuff, but I have a rival Halo fan who's my assistant manager. We're still deciding who gets what :P
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

M4730 wrote:One in Tinley Park, IL (about 45 minutes south of Chicago). I wish I had dibs on ALL the stuff, but I have a rival Halo fan who's my assistant manager. We're still deciding who gets what :P
haha! i have dibs cuz im the only one in my store who can honestly say: "Master Chief wouldn't treat me this way!" and really mean it. ; ; my future husband has to pass the master chief test.
Samusaaron3
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Samusaaron3 »

supremely wrote:
M4730 wrote:One in Tinley Park, IL (about 45 minutes south of Chicago). I wish I had dibs on ALL the stuff, but I have a rival Halo fan who's my assistant manager. We're still deciding who gets what :P
haha! i have dibs cuz im the only one in my store who can honestly say: "Master Chief wouldn't treat me this way!" and really mean it. ; ; my future husband has to pass the master chief test.
Well good luck for him...
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

supremely wrote:
Whats the test!? Are you gonna shoot a rocket at him and have him try and deflect it with his arm (relying on his AI to assist 'course :P)? Kay so that was a complete dork moment from me right there ;-;
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Back on topic: I checked out that damn standee again at work today. I wasn't the one to put it together, so I dissected it, so to speak. Nothing really worth noting. A thought though, and WAY out there. Either (and hopefully) my Limited Edition theory is correct, or perhaps there is some other way to assemble the standee, it did seem bizarrely...erm, intricate for its size...again, way out there, but it's a thought. Hell, we might receive a new set of instructions on HOW to remake it in the future.............nah.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

The test? hmmm... well hes got to have all the qualities of master chief and still be able to rely on me like cortana! :D *I* better be the irreplaceable AI in his life!!!! >_</ (but shooting a rocket launcher at him would be totally fun :P )
EDIT: (i'm a dork too dont worry, they roll their eyes at me at work)

ok ok, im done now. and back on topic again, i'm the one who found, attacked, and assembled the standee... there was nothing out of the ordianary except it said to remove the comming soon sticker when the game releases :( i still swear when i look at the back i can see master chief in the scratchy lines :( but it doesnt mean anything. i agree with your hunch M that whatever fills it will hold a clue.... maybe thats why its been delayed.... is there anyone else that works at Gamestop/EB/Software or even, Gamecrazy/Blockbuster that has seen anything?
P.S. i work at Hanford, CA. we live by cows. come invade us.
Last edited by supremely on Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMarine88
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by AMarine88 »

wait.... wasnt the MC shot with an missile from a chopper? I thought it was more than a hand held rocket.