About the carboard counter-top standee Glyph...

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

M4730
Data [Authenticated]

About the carboard counter-top standee Glyph...

Unread post by M4730 »

Hey all. I work at a GameStop nearby and was able to closely inspect this particular "clue" (carboard standee) more closely than a regular customer would be allowed to...to no avail. BUT, there is hope. Next week (hopefully soon) we will be getting a filler case to put into the standee, the limited edition tin case. I'll be inspecting THAT once we get it in, and maybe you guys should take a look at it once it gets there as well. Just a heads up, keep an eye out for it.
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Re: About the carboard counter-top standee Glyph...

Unread post by M4730 »

=/ Would I be able to confirm some agreement with this to make sure I'm not the only one hoping for something to turn up? I mean, the glyph IS on the standee, and so far, it has displayed that were looking in the right place. Also, something I found peculiar, in the other GameStop nearby that DID have the kiosk video, it did NOT have the standee. In our store, which we DONT have the kiosk video, we DO have the standee. So it very well could be a whole different piece of evidence rather than just insurance that we were looking in the right place for the kiosk video.

Comments?
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by scapermoya »

what standee? take a picture.
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Aye, I'm workin tomorrow, so I'll take it then. I saw the shot of the Glyph ON the standee itself in the archives, but not a full picture. Should also clear up what I'm talkin about :P
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

what archives? this is the first that I have heard of the glyph on a cardboard cutout. did i miss something way back?
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

hahaha nevermind. i just started playing this arg 3 days ago, i haven't fully caught up on what happened before that.

let us know if you see anything on any new shipments of stuff though!
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Ack, my bad. Not the archives, the resources board. And it appears they DO have pictures of it fully assembled and whatnot. I'lll get a picture anyway though i s'pose. And yea, I'll let ya guys know if the case turns up, I'll get pictures of THAT as well.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

The glyph/standee in question can be found in the Resources forum here near the bottom under the "July 2, 2007" area.
SkylineJeeTeeAre
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkylineJeeTeeAre »

Yea I saw it yesterday in a gamestop near me. I looked but didnt see anything worth looking at. Is this still open to discussion or is there difinitive info that i missed?
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

Just received a call from work. The tin case is in and it was loaded with all sorts of stuff (DVD, flyers, and other swag). Headin over there now to check it out, ill bring a camera.