i found the text - Array integrity questionable. on halo3.co

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: i found the text - Array integrity questionable. on halo3.co

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

echelon3 wrote:I actually found something completely different. Although it probably doesn't matter, I'm using the web browser Flock right now. What I got was :
E| | E| | E| | E|
when i stand by your side.
tell me, who do you see?
am i your mirror?
or am i
[me]
What I did since the web page is in flash was Edit>Select All and then I went to wordpad and pasted.
don't know if it matters but the syllables go:
where did you find that? i found what i found on the story page, but surely as its a flash website only the flash frames change and the actualy page which were coping the text from remains the same!
interestingly when looking n the scource code i cant see the message i copied, if thats the case unless they have really clever website designers what i found is impossible
M3 Rokit
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by M3 Rokit »

sharpsniper99 wrote:ok well i cant explain how else to do it, but the only thing that gets pasted is "Array integrity questionable" can the other guy who said he saw it please explain how to do it better than me

hmm i cant even seem to get it to come up myself now
I am having the same troubles. Once I closed the document, I seen this thread so I was going to get a screen shot. But now I just get a jumble of senseless meaningless numbers and letters.
sharpsniper99

M3 Rokit wrote:
sharpsniper99 wrote:ok well i cant explain how else to do it, but the only thing that gets pasted is "Array integrity questionable" can the other guy who said he saw it please explain how to do it better than me

I am having the same troubles. Once I closed the document, I seen this thread so I was going to get a screen shot. But now I just get a jumble of senseless meaningless numbers and letters.
you know what, i feel sheepish about saying this but perhaps i had that copied from before and wen i pasted it into word thats what came up, thats the only explanation i can come up with :(
M3 Rokit
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by M3 Rokit »

sharpsniper99 wrote:
M3 Rokit wrote:

you know what, i feel sheepish about saying this but perhaps i had that copied from before and wen i pasted it into word thats what came up, thats the only explanation i can come up with :(
Guess it may be time for you to go to the other thread an apologize. I could have sworn that is what I seen as well. But then again, I seen it in a bunch of letters and numbers. My mind probably seen what it wanted to.
mnemesis
Custodian [Obsolete]

Unread post by mnemesis »

sharpsniper99 wrote:you know what, i feel sheepish about saying this but perhaps i had that copied from before and wen i pasted it into word thats what came up, thats the only explanation i can come up with :(
Very possible. Try again, but copy some other distinctive thing before you try the Halo3.com page. See if you can duplicate it.
sharpsniper99

mnemesis wrote:
sharpsniper99 wrote:you know what, i feel sheepish about saying this but perhaps i had that copied from before and wen i pasted it into word thats what came up, thats the only explanation i can come up with :(
Very possible. Try again, but copy some other distinctive thing before you try the Halo3.com page. See if you can duplicate it.
ive tried a few times, ive even tried moving away from the age page and ive tried on the story page and just cant emulate it, sorry i was just overexcited and already must have copied that peice of text if i can emulate it im gonna prnt screen it next time
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

I got little pictures of "J"s and pieces of paper. When you mouse over then, they say little things, but nothing significant.
One said: /* you may give eidentifying name

That's all.
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

That "Array Integrity questionable" text appears in AR's profile on bungie.net. Its would-be signature, but it chooses not to display it.
Cha0sReborn
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Cha0sReborn »

gunluva wrote:I got little pictures of "J"s and pieces of paper. When you mouse over then, they say little things, but nothing significant.
One said: /* you may give eidentifying name

That's all.
I get the same thing when I paste it into Word (Word 2003, specifically). You can also right click those icons and select "view script" to see the source code for them, but I haven't found anything significant in those. Besides, from the sound of it everyone else is getting text, not weird icons. How are we supposed to see this secret message?
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

It doesn't exist. That's all. Mods lock plz?