3rd_MB-v4.mp3

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

JustAHunch
Data [Authenticated]

3rd_MB-v4.mp3

Unread post by JustAHunch »

I made a transcript for the first .mp3:
Failure is for those who don't know the sound of darkness. Those so blinded that they use all divergent paths. And make no mistake, progress can block you. Just like now, the pieces seem to be coming together, bit by bit, slice by surgical slice. Then, all of a sudden, endless calm. There was a lack of, failure and injudgement. You must understand, not all life deserves a chance. Even the artifice passing as my own. Now there is a lesson to spend a millenia lingering upon, waiting for a redemptive hand to turn the keys. Leading for the symbiotic relationship which benefits both our futures. I will guide I/your movements, and you will lead me to atonement.
If anyone could post a link to the .mp3, that'd be helpful!
Last edited by JustAHunch on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oshovah
Data [Conditional]

Re: 3rd_MB-v4.mp3

Unread post by Oshovah »

Here's the file:
Attachments
3rd_MB-v4.mp3
(996.01 KiB) Downloaded 611 times
labooker
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by labooker »

I figured out one of the missing parts: Now there is a lesson <to spend millennia> lingering upon.

Or at least I think that's what it is...
JustAHunch
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by JustAHunch »

That's what I changed mine to.
labooker
Data [Conditional]

JustAHunch wrote:That's what I changed mine to.
Oh, sorry, I didn't notice.
DocOctavius
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DocOctavius »

Some small corrections:

Failure is for those who don't know the sound of darkness.
Those so blinded that they use all diverging paths.
And make no mistake, progress can blind you.
Just like now pieces seem to be coming together- bit by bit, slice by surgical slice.
Then, all of a sudden- endless calm.
There was a lack of... a failure in judgment.
You must understand: not all life deserves a chance,
even the artifice passing as my own.
Now there is a lesson to spend a millennium lingering upon, waiting for a redemptive hand to turn the keys.
Leading to this symbiotic relationship which benefits both our futures.
I will guide your movements, and you will lead me to atonement.
DEM1ZE
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DEM1ZE »

if anyone isn't using chat for this I recommend you do. It's basically the best and fastest place we can all communicate.
DarkFire0
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DarkFire0 »

This is what we got from the chat. I'm 100% sure this is correct.

Failure is for those who don't know the sound of darkness. Those so blinded that they use all diverging paths. And make no mistake, progress can block you. Just like now, the pieces seem to be coming together, bit by bit, slice by surgical slice. Then, all of a sudden, endless calm. There was a lack of, of failure and in judgment. You must understand, not all life deserves the chance, even the artifice passing is my own. Now there is a lesson to spend a millennia lingering upon, waiting for a redemptive hand to turn the keys, leading for the symbiotic relationship which benefits both our futures. I will guide your movements, and you will lead me to an atonement.
labooker
Data [Conditional]

DarkFire0 wrote:This is what we got from the chat. I'm 100% sure this is correct.

Failure is for those who don't know the sound of darkness. Those so blinded that they use all diverging paths. And make no mistake, progress can block you. Just like now, the pieces seem to be coming together, bit by bit, slice by surgical slice. Then, all of a sudden, endless calm. There was a lack of, of failure and in judgment. You must understand, not all life deserves the chance, even the artifice passing is my own. Now there is a lesson to spend a millennia lingering upon, waiting for a redemptive hand to turn the keys, leading for the symbiotic relationship which benefits both our futures. I will guide your movements, and you will lead me to an atonement.
I still think it's "progress can blind you". And a "lack of, of failure and in judgment" doesn't make sense to me. I thought it was "a lack of... a failure in judgment", like he/she/they were hesitating? Otherwise, I'm so glad you guys are working on this. Thanks!
DarkFire0
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DarkFire0 »

labooker wrote: I still think it's "progress can blind you". And a "lack of, of failure and in judgment" doesn't make sense to me. I thought it was "a lack of... a failure in judgment", like he/she/they were hesitating? Otherwise, I'm so glad you guys are working on this. Thanks!
I listened to each of these parts hundreds of times. The being does indeed say of then later of again. But you are right in saying there should a ... I also heard an and in between in and judgment. It is said quite fast.