Server 2 Image and Video Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server 2 Image and Video Discussion

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

I was searching around the theories section of wikibruce when I found the thing about the backwards recording. There is some other good stuff in there too. :geek:
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

yeah the backwards mp3 recording is just part of a theory, and a thin one at that... it's backwards audio, with someone placing words that they think makes sense - in no way is it a clear backwards speech. Theory/spec... which is why it's not linked on any main page, just the points of interest.
Harrisonmon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Harrisonmon »

maybe 719Hz is just a distraction from everything else, and doesn't matter, bungie is just f'in with our heads.
Squirrel
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Squirrel »

imho, the 719hz image is not to be discredited. I noticed last night, and another forum member already posted this, is that the wallpaper download of the iris logo syncs up with the 719hz image. another user has already posted the "server countdown theory" on the lunar calendar. I believe eventually this will all add up. however we are missing something about that infestation.jpg ... cant figure out what it is. On that note a different user has pointed to the bday login page after clicking on a server. each picture in infestation.jpg has a small circuitry printed on it... which lines up to the circuits found on the bday login page. Another note: look carefully on the login page and you can see the glyph in the background. if the theory on the countdown glyphs are correct.... it is the glyph from episode 5.

-squirrel-
urk
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by urk »

Squirrel wrote:imho, the 719hz image is not to be discredited. I noticed last night, and another forum member already posted this, is that the wallpaper download of the iris logo syncs up with the 719hz image.
It's also in Halo. And by Halo, I mean the game and also actually in the Halo Array. Index to be precise:

Check the Ark firing in the center. ;)

This is the same as the 719 image. It's also very different from the AR glyph with the rotation circle at the outer edge. I believe we're being shown two distinct systems. Shield and Sword.
Squirrel
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Squirrel »

personally i think the glyphs on the server are just acting as a countdown timer. The words "this is how it all begins" leads me to believe that AR has set events in motion that trigger the ark. i also believe that the starmaps wont serve any purpose until more servers are unlocked... i could be wrong but i've stared at this thing for hours and cant find anything.

-squirrel-
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

urk wrote:
Squirrel wrote:imho, the 719hz image is not to be discredited. I noticed last night, and another forum member already posted this, is that the wallpaper download of the iris logo syncs up with the 719hz image.
It's also in Halo. And by Halo, I mean the game and also actually in the Halo Array. Index to be precise:

Check the Ark firing in the center. ;)

This is the same as the 719 image. It's also very different from the AR glyph with the rotation circle at the outer edge. I believe we're being shown two distinct systems. Shield and Sword.
Wow dude. Nice find- Didn't think about Halo 1. And if it is the shield/sword thing, then is this the shield?
NightFalcon
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by NightFalcon »

Well I would like to post this image which summarises all that my thoughts about the background images used for the Infestation.jpg. (I don't have advanced photo prossecing software :_( so I wasn't able to mirror, sharpen, blur images. If you want to upgrade the image feel free to alter it ;) )

I didn't include the forerunner glyphs as they were included in a previous image.
Full analysis.JPG
Full analysis.JPG (108.16 KiB) Viewed 11945 times
What do u think?
NightFalcon
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by NightFalcon »

And by the way, sorry but the 2nd planet shown in the reversed video is NOT Venus. It's Mars. You can see it in the image below ;)
Mars-Episode1video.JPG
Mars-Episode1video.JPG (25.38 KiB) Viewed 11750 times
urk
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by urk »

RoflSalad wrote:Wow dude. Nice find- Didn't think about Halo 1. And if it is the shield/sword thing, then is this the shield?
That would be my wild, unsupported guess. We know the Halo Array is a weapon and it uses seven halos placed about the galaxy and a central Ark as a control point. The 719MHz image and the accompanying glyphs that match show eight orbits with a central control, a departure from the previous glyphs' design.

There has been plenty of speculation about the Halo Array being used as a "seeder" of sorts. We know that somehow, after the last firing, certain species emerged. Since our knowledge of evolution refutes the notion that they went from small organic life, incapable of sustaining the Flood to sentient beings with sufficient mass in 100,000 years, we have to entertain other possibilities.

And since this image is very clearly depicting the Ark, and since we know that the Halo Array differs to such a degree that it cannot be said to be one in the same, we can speculate that this is a new system, or at least another facet of the system. Whether or not it is a "shield" as I have suggested, is rampant speculation, but speculation that seems to fit with what we know.