Help

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Injunfett
Data [Authenticated]

Help

Unread post by Injunfett »

I dont know but I took the number off the page that everyone has been calling and I keep getting a old lady on the phone. The first time I was like I have the wrong number, the second time I asked if it was flood containment control and she said know. Can someone give me the number to the voice mails?

(888) 778-5672

Thats what I been calling
Swift
Data [Conditional]

Re: Help

Unread post by Swift »

Injunfett wrote:I dont know but I took the number off the page that everyone has been calling and I keep getting a old lady on the phone. The first time I was like I have the wrong number, the second time I asked if it was flood containment control and she said know. Can someone give me the number to the voice mails?

(888) 778-5672

Thats what I been calling
That is the right number, don't know who the old lady is though LOL...

....Check here if you need proof...
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Make sure you're dialing 1 before that 888, it's a toll-free number, not an area code. I know where I am in Ontario we have to include our area code when we dial even local numbers so 519-###-#### is how I would dial local. It might work the same where you are. I don't know if 888 is even an area code, but I sort of feel bad for that old lady!
Injunfett
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Injunfett »

I dialed it with just like you would any toll free number the first 3 times I got a lady the forth time I got the messege telling me to enter my pin. I dont know maybe Im sleepy still and just dialed it worng the first 3 times
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

OR maybe its supposed to be like that? and your supposed to say something else...like "hi its bill" or something like that.
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

I'm sorry to dismiss so hard, but please do NOT keep calling that little old lady and saying this is bill. That's awful, and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate it. The recordings are in game. Little old lady: not.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Dalthanas wrote:I'm sorry to dismiss so hard, but please do NOT keep calling that little old lady and saying this is bill. That's awful, and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate it. The recordings are in game. Little old lady: not.
...unless Little Old Lady is abiding by the "This is not a game" principle of the ARG, and she really IS part of the game. Ask her for Document 402-K-07-002 and the location of Site 34.
Icy Inferno
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Icy Inferno »

please do not pester the old lady.
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Poor old lady.... And can't you get Document 402-K-07-002 from the EPA or something like that?
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

hahaha imagine how confused she will be - i dont know any bills - why do you keep saying that document - whats going on

lmao